my first pair of manolo blahniks! =D

^^^they were at first, and then NM probably realized their mistake and removed the black and brown from the 30% sale.

They look gorgeous on you. I have a jumper dress very similar to that too, but w/o the buttons! :smile:

Congrats on a classic shoe!

I like them better without stockings in your pics, but I think they'd look tres chic with black opaque tights (as opposed to black stockings) too.

^^^they were at first, and then NM probably realized their mistake and removed the black and brown from the 30% sale.

They look gorgeous on you. I have a jumper dress very similar to that too, but w/o the buttons! :smile:

I was able to get them by calling an SA directly - apparently some of the stores had them on markdown! (Mine didn't)

i just got mine yesterday also from the NM private shopping event...i actually saw them on sale in the morning then the discount on them seemed to have disappeared. so i just called the NM 800 number and told them i wanted those and they were discounted that morning....they told me it's weird they weren't showing up discounted online because they were included in the private sale...so they shipped it to me at 30% off, free shipping. pretty awesome. i wonder what else was in the private sale but not showing up as included online....

anyway, LOVE these shoes too!!! such a classic, and really matches with everything. best of all - they are SOOOO comfortable!!!! i thought i was nuts yesterday when i slipped them on and found them that comfortable. i thought maybe my feet were just so used to those damn 4-5" louboutins that these 3 inch heels now suddenly felt like sneakers...but im glad to see im not alone in the comfort feeling......they really are super comfortable! what a rarity - classic sexy shoes that are also super comfy. i just wish i could find a pair in regular black leather! the patent is reallllllllllyyyyyyyyy shiny...

Love them! I have the same ones in red and also in pink.

I usually wear them with colorful tights, like electric blue, eggplant, violet, etc. Whenever I wear them this way I get lots of compliments