My First Mulberry Handbag!

Here she is! She's everything I thought she would be and more....she is so beautiful...love, love, love her!

I went out for dinner to a rather extravagant place a couple of weeks ago (BF told me about it five hours before going!) and I really wished I had this little beauty with me.

Attachments

• Cookie Lily Black 3.jpg
    Cookie Lily Black 3.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 322
Thanks Roxaholic and I-Love-Pandora! I didn't take her out today because of the rain - hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

I have been bitten so badly by Mulberry.

After obsessively reading this forum, checking m.com (and all the other sites!) all the time and planning my sales purchases for the past six months, I was now afraid I could lose out completely on the other purchase I wanted to make in the sales. Did I want to risk losing out on it completely (if it was still available anywhere) or was I willing to pay full price?

So after a few phone calls, I located it and headed over there. Anyone want to see? :graucho:
Hey ...is this a reveal???

Thank you Daisylou and Designpurchaser - I truly am bitten!

...so, I saw another beauty that I couldn't leave behind either! I have so much making up to do after this...firmly on the sofa and I've only just started my collection!

Attachments

• Cookie Lily PB 1.jpg
    Cookie Lily PB 1.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 293