My first Goyard reveal!

Here she is! The Goyard Marquises tote:
6317030330_22abfd1d92_z.jpg

What I like:
- zippered top (with end tucked in)
- small pocket inside
- metal feet and a hard base to keep the shape!

6317030680_db9807f063_b.jpg

And lastly, a modeling pic!

6316510879_dbe95d478d_z.jpg
My piping looks the same. Got mine today and love it. It is deceptively big....but does not look it...which I like! Love this bag...more that the St.
Louis!

Thank you all so much! Most of my friends do not care for bags nor Goyard so I'm so excited to share her on here.

Saw your tweet and was like "Wah, new bag baby is here! Gotta see gotta see...*off to google for TPF goyard thread*"

That bag is lovely, Jean! I have no experience with Goyard bags, so I can't answer your questions (I'm sure another tPFer would be happy to, hehe). I can't wait to see more pics on your blog...you're going to share more, right?!

You are too funny! Thank you for being a reader. I have a backlog of blog posts, but I couldn't wait to show her on this thread as soon as possible ; )

OMG-just saw this and got excited because I just ordered this bag too!! Beautiful bag- really awesome!

You will love it! What color did you order?

Amazing purse! What a great find!

Where did you purchase?

Barneys Boston : )

Yay, congrats on your new, beautiful bag! Will you be carrying this mainly in the crook of your arm or will the straps also fit on your shoulder?

I bought it to wear over my shoulder, but I soon realized it's not designed to be. I can fit the straps over my shoulder comfortably (maybe harder with a thick coat on), so I'll be switching between shoulder, crook of arm, and just hand-held. My friend tried it on and couldn't get it comfortably over her shoulder.

Love this, congrats! Btw-you're stunning, would love to see more mod pics!

Thank you so much! I think she'll be getting a lot of attention on my blog (eventually) : )

Gorgeous Marquis! It looks great on you! What a wonderful alternative for the St. Louis!

Thank you! I completely agree. I originally had St. Louis in my hands and for the price it just didn't feel right. I almost didn't see this bag because a woman was returning it just as I was about to walk out (she wanted the white instead, hehe).

aww i was trying to look for your goyard bag reveal and bumped into this one.. very nice! a great working bag for sure =)

Aw, how funny! You know me too well ... I ran straight to TPF to reveal : )

My piping looks the same. Got mine today and love it. It is deceptively big....but does not look it...which I like! Love this bag...more that the St.
Louis!

Okay that makes me feel better. I was going to go in to look at another one to see if I got something defective. What color did you get? My store only had black, which I didn't mind, but I probably could've easily been swayed by a beautiful color.

I got black on black, but wanted it and only found it at Barney's...did you go to Bergdorf's or ?? The Bordeaux looks pretty too...and white for summer would be awesome. Iahd a white St Louis PM, and I swear it looked great the whole time...so thi wuld be the one bag I would consider in white....what other colors were you thinking?

I was considering this or Hardy as well but I wasn't sure if the base will be too wide for my liking. St. Louis doesn't have a fixed base so I have the flexibility to add in a bag shaper if I wanted to.

Does the base feel like it's in the way?

Big Congrats OP. This is my favorite Goyard style. Hope you don't mind me sharing, I have two of them.

The tan on black

059.jpg

And the blue with Goyard logo

001-1.jpg

I love the Marquise