My first Dior!!

bagwathi

O.G.
Jun 15, 2012
I finally got my Dior Granville small tote and I am loving it ! I love the size and can't wait to carry it! Thanks to all those who cleared all my doubts and enquiries especially Lecherie and Averagejoe :smile: so here's my reveal hope you like it!

image-1466841473.jpg

Love her!!!

Attachments

• image-1319861855.jpg
    image-1319861855.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 1,720
My favorite size i thoight they stopped making this size
yes they have stopped making this size, I called up Dior Stores in Rome and Paris they said they were not in stock and were not sure if its going to come back. I spotted this in Singapore and finally DH picked it up in Bangkok Dior store luckily they had it in stock :smile:

bagwathi said:
yes they have stopped making this size, I called up Dior Stores in Rome and Paris they said they were not in stock and were not sure if its going to come back. I spotted this in Singapore and finally DH picked it up in Bangkok Dior store luckily they had it in stock :smile:

Are you sure it's discontinued? Coz I'm still on a ban until March! Arg! This is so going to be the hard time for me deciding whether if I should be good and stay still until March or just break it now before all gone and I end up getting nothing. :sad: