My first Dior!!

Could you please measure the dimension of the bag for me? I try to find the info about it online, but seems like only the measurement of the some size bigger came up. TIA!!!

Sure I can give you in a couple of days time as I am in another city right now and its at home, not carrying it with me. If I give you the product code no. will it work? You can probably call up the Dior store and ask them for measurements?

Sure I can give you in a couple of days time as I am in another city right now and its at home, not carrying it with me. If I give you the product code no. will it work? You can probably call up the Dior store and ask them for measurements?

That's ok. Thank you very much!!! :smile: I'd rather wait for your measurement. Thank you! :smile:

Could you please measure the dimension of the bag for me? I try to find the info about it online, but seems like only the measurement of the some size bigger came up. TIA!!!
Sorry for the late response Vink, got back home just couple of days back, could'nt find a measuring tape so used a ruler - height 25cms and width is 28 cms approx. Hope this helps! I have not used it till now, dying to use it maybe on 14th Feb ;)

Beautiful bag Bagwathi...congratulations on your first Dior. I recently purchased my first one too and already want more!!!

I also appreciate your userid - just watched that movie a few months back and that name stuck in my head. My friends actually call my new Dior - the Bagwathi..lol