My first Dior!!

bagwathi

Jun 15, 2012
I finally got my Dior Granville small tote and I am loving it ! I love the size and can't wait to carry it! Thanks to all those who cleared all my doubts and enquiries especially Lecherie and Averagejoe :smile: so here's my reveal hope you like it!

image-1466841473.jpg

Love her!!!

Attachments

bagwathi

Jun 15, 2012
My favorite size i thoight they stopped making this size
yes they have stopped making this size, I called up Dior Stores in Rome and Paris they said they were not in stock and were not sure if its going to come back. I spotted this in Singapore and finally DH picked it up in Bangkok Dior store luckily they had it in stock :smile:

lecherie

Jun 13, 2012
Congrats! It's such a gorgeous bag that it makes me want to get a small granville in grey! :P

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
bagwathi said:
yes they have stopped making this size, I called up Dior Stores in Rome and Paris they said they were not in stock and were not sure if its going to come back. I spotted this in Singapore and finally DH picked it up in Bangkok Dior store luckily they had it in stock :smile:
Are you sure it's discontinued? Coz I'm still on a ban until March! Arg! This is so going to be the hard time for me deciding whether if I should be good and stay still until March or just break it now before all gone and I end up getting nothing. :sad:

bagwathi

Jun 15, 2012
Small is available in SE Asia but in Europe it's not available especially black one

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
Thanks people its indeed a cute size :smile: me being petite suits perfectly !
Could you please measure the dimension of the bag for me? I try to find the info about it online, but seems like only the measurement of the some size bigger came up. TIA!!!