My FIRST Christian Louboutin Reveal! (And 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th...O_O)

I really wanted to get a pair from a CL boutique this time instead of a reseller. So I went to the boutique in Robertson blvd, Los Angeles. The SA was so sweet even though I was dressed in my ratty Keds sneakers. The problem was, THEY WERE OUT OF MY SIZE ON EVERY SHOE I LIKED! :cry: I was looking the Corneille slings, Corneille pumps, Fifi, Lady Lynch, Pigalle in 100 and 120, and even the pink spiked Pigalles. None, nada, zilch. I left feeling so dejected, but had put my name on the waitlist for a few pairs. I guess LA ladies love their Loubies. And I have a pretty common size.

Anyway,

This pair had been on my radar for a year now. I saw a picture of this shoe online in purple and was smitten. However, remember my disdain for spending on shoes? Well that definitely stopped me from buying this pair. But not this time!

Here is number 3: Helmour in Black Glitter!

I love this pair, although it does give an illusions of having bunions because of where it cuts off. :P

Attachments

• photo-4 copy.JPG
    photo-4 copy.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,690
  • photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,710
Next, some mod pics of the Helmour of course!

Picture 1: I ordered them .5 size down from my TTS CL and they are still so big! I advice 1 or even 1.5 size down if you have narrow feet. I put heel grips on them, so they should be okay :P

These shoes have gotten quite a few wears during the last week :smile:

Picture 2:

Off to a 1920's themed party. I had a pair of feather mary janes that would have matched the theme better, but who can resist wearing CLs?

Picture 3 and 4: Treating my DBF to dinner at Mastro's just cause he was feeling a rumbling in his tummy for some steak. :graucho:

Uh...worst steakhouse I have been to. For $80+ a steak I was expecting melt-in-your-mouth. Instead I got cardboard-y and sinewy with NO TASTE. What happened? Will not return.

Attachments

• photo-7.JPG
    photo-7.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,692
  • photo_zps9ca9ba29.jpg
    photo_zps9ca9ba29.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,691
  • a5fe773f-bd87-48c4-bde7-67ec8ec46097_zps4e3ee19e.jpg
    a5fe773f-bd87-48c4-bde7-67ec8ec46097_zps4e3ee19e.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 1,691
  • 2e741d7e-1649-46c8-9f19-a7d7d1e9c4d2_zpse089dab4.jpg
    2e741d7e-1649-46c8-9f19-a7d7d1e9c4d2_zpse089dab4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,685
loved your little story! I too never fathomed spending more than a couple hundred on shoes but now spending a grand on a pair is norm for me, haha :amuse: Great pairs so far! Can't wait to see the rest :woohoo:

loved your little story! I too never fathomed spending more than a couple hundred on shoes but now spending a grand on a pair is norm for me, haha :amuse: Great pairs so far! Can't wait to see the rest :woohoo:

Thanks for reading my story! :smile:

I'm glad that there are other ladies who feel like I did and do. Now I don't feel so bad buying so many expensive shoes. :P

Okay for the final of the FOUR!

My most recent (oops, not anymore, my 5th one JUST arrived at my door...:sweat drop: :sweat drop:smile: and favorite pair out of the bunch...

I purchased the first pair in this style from a seller on eBay. He said it was in amazing condition, albeit worn once. When I received it there were tears on the patent leather. I loved the shoe so much that I was willing to get the tears repaired by my cobbler. No bueno. He said that the tears are in a critical location and no matter what he did, they would only grow until it reaches the bottom of the shoe (a 2-3 inch tear!). I was heartbroken and requested a return and that started a week long drama between me, the seller and eBay. In the end I was able to get my money back.

So here I am without my favorite pair. But then another one popped up. In brand new condition! I paid more than I wanted to, but at least I have it now, without any nasty tears!

Here are my Sex Pigalles in Nude!

I know that the "sex" crystalled on it is kind of cheeky and not for everyone, but personally I love them!

I can’t walk in them properly yet and they are tight! But stilly and other amazing TPFers definitely helped and assured me about the sizing.

The silhouette of pigalles are the sexiest I have ever seen. I’ll keep on practicing.

Attachments

• photo-13.JPG
    photo-13.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,465
  • photo-14.JPG
    photo-14.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,459
As you can see, I like classic shoes with a twist. My highest are 120mm. I might go try some 140s soon. Glad the BF is 6’4”. I would need 280mm heels to reach him!

I’m late to the CL party and making up for all the amazing styles I missed during the past season!

Well, that’s the end of my lengthy reveal (I'll post my 5th pair tonight. Have to do some work). Many thanks to the authenticators as well. You ladies are amazing!

Thank you for letting me share my experience. I hope you enjoy my reveals! I have another on the way, so I’ll be back haha! I'll also post more mod pics of the Bow Bows as requested. And the Sex Pigalles too! :drinkup: