My family back from NYC with a few H boxes....

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
My dear family ( hubby and 2 DDs) braved it into NYC today to pick up a few H goodies for yours truly and for my MIL. They picked out this scarf for my MIL (I'm not feeling it.....), it's called au coeur de la vie (HG any other details will be appreciated!).

The rest of the boxes went under the tree to be ravaged Christmas morning. I am going to be good, I am going to be good, I am going to be good:angel:

Attachments

• Au coeur de la vie small.jpg
    Au coeur de la vie small.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 307
It's colorful but it's lovely on! The black colorway that GF got is STRIKING, IRL. Is this scarf yours? I don't know what MIF means, Rose.......

It's colorful but it's lovely on! The black colorway that GF got is STRIKING, IRL. Is this scarf yours? I don't know what MIF means, Rose.......

No, the scarf is for my MIL (not MIF, typo). I do hope she likes it, she is a very 'colorful' person unlike me. I think she will......

Ok.....I think that colorway is great for MIL. If it were for you, I might suggest an exchange for the one with the black background. Just so incredibly stunning!!!

How are you going to resist opening those yummy orange boxes?!??!?!!? I'd be plucking at the ribbons for the next week!!!!!

It's going to be hard....

I am guessing the round one contains a plisse, the long one a pocket square, and I am not sure about the other ones. One may be a pencil for my GM agenda...