My family back from NYC with a few H boxes....

oh you should have left the type and everyone would be so creative for you lol!! The scarf is lovely!! But what do we feel in those boxes??!!! that's a lot...did you ask for anything in particular?? Scarf...cadena....bracelet...???

I do love my plisse and have strongly hinted :lecture: :crybaby: that I would love another one. I also wear my pocket squares all the time. I have never mentioned a wallet, although it would be a very nice suprise....

You're getting a Plisse...this much I know. I'm fairly clueless on the rest of it though. Maybe a pocket square like Shoes says.....but I'm rooting for a Bern.

Nah no pencil...pocket square...yes maybe a cuff....did you ask for a double tour bracelet or like those?? They come in a mightly small box lol!!

You know, I did hint at a black clic clac and then went out and got it myself..ooops...:shame: . Hubby has not seen it yet.....

You know, I did hint at a black clic clac and then went out and got it myself..ooops...:shame: . Hubby has not seen it yet.....

and that might be a good thing lol!!! :wtf: Well you can always return for another color....I don't think a bearn SM because I feel the box would need to be slightly thicker...:graucho: (love how technical this is getting) -- I'm sorry but could you please just open a couple?? Oh and shaking is a good idea -- this is how I figured out I had my Sour Patch candy from kellybag lol!!! Which is now gone I might add:heart: ...