My experience with BANOBAGI

Wah lao eh, I think I'm starting to slowly place Banobagi back into my list. I took them off because I was afraid their results are too natural (ie. no change) and also the last time I contacted them by phone, they pushed me off to send them an email instead. Perhaps they find my phone call a nuisance? I sent them an email and the email bounced back. I just stopped contacting them.

Your eyes look really damn good! Which doctor at Banobagi would you recommend for zygoma?

[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12] u Singaporean?

Hi everyone,
Just did my consultation and surgery at banobagi today. Not sure how's the outcome yet as the tiny bandage on the eyes are still there but I'm happy as of now. Did non incisional double eyelid + ptosis correction, fillers to undereye and chin. It was a revision because my previous double suture eyelid sort of unfolded and there were way too many lines. My sister is with me and she did fat grafting to her forehead and cheeks. The surgery was painless, I was put on sedative and woken up when the surgery was over. Couldn't remember anything in between. I sort of knew the doctor came in and.... nothing else. After which I continued sleeping at the recovery room.

I did not go with any agency and booked my consultation and surgery directly with them. There were 2 consultants/nurses attending to us before and after the surgery. Chloe was the one who mainly asked about our concerns and relay it to the doctor and also quoted the prices. After which when we consulted Dr Lee, he would advise us on the procedure he deem suitable. I was told to do incisional double eyelid via email but Dr Lee said I can do the non incisional double eyelid when he sees me real life so I was damn glad and relieve cause this means my eyes can heal faster and I can go back to work ASAP. Will update as the days go along. Currently just lying in hotel bed sleeping my day away.

Hi Finityyy
Could you tell me more please about your sisters fat graft?
How much was it?
And how were the results?
I'm interested in coming back to korea to do DES and fat graft but I read so many articles that the fat graft looks unnatural or lumpy
Thank you

i was into banobagi at first but the price quote for their surgeries are way too high. 18 mil for FC which is :confused1:
I was quoted the same. Same reason why Banobagi is kind of off my list now
I'm trying to bring the price down because 18mil is just not possible lol, if I cannot then I'll give up going to Banobagi

It is not based on my experience i heard and saw friend of mine who had double jaw surgery from Banobagi
and her result was great! (I do not know how much she paid for her operation though...) If I can I will ask how much she paid for her operation

I mostly heard really good things about Banobagi, for face, eyes, breasts... from everywhere. Few bad reviews only and it was a long long time ago.
You pay for their skills, for their popularity too. After care is good too, they have guesthouse, english and chinese consultants, them seem nice.
People are satisfied and willing to go back.
Only thing that bothers me is the price lol

To be honest if I had enough money right now I would have went to Banobagi. But I just happen to be poor at that time LOL and I must go soon.
Such a pity lol

Reactions: bluebell.girl
I mostly heard really good things about Banobagi, for face, eyes, breasts... from everywhere. Few bad reviews only and it was a long long time ago.
You pay for their skills, for their popularity too. After care is good too, they have guesthouse, english and chinese consultants, them seem nice.
People are satisfied and willing to go back.
Only thing that bothers me is the price lol

To be honest if I had enough money right now I would have went to Banobagi. But I just happen to be poor at that time LOL and I must go soon.
Such a pity lol

Opps... 18m is fixed price? No discount?

Sound great. Hope to meet you there! I will be there on first of February. Haha..
I hope so too! Really hope I can get there by late Jan/early Feb! Can't wait to get there!! ^_^

Otherwise, I'd love to go to Banobagi because of Dr. Oh. He seems really skilled but also kind and funny lol. Kind of wish I could go now lol

I hope so too! Really hope I can get there by late Jan/early Feb! Can't wait to get there!! ^_^

Otherwise, I'd love to go to Banobagi because of Dr. Oh. He seems really skilled but also kind and funny lol. Kind of wish I could go now lol

You book air ticket already? Will you stay at their guest house? I could meet you! Coz my friend will be staying there after her surgery, I will go pick her up on next day.