My experience with BANOBAGI

Anyone still going banobagi? I tried to find the surgeon's name in prskorea. Found MINE, ITEM, Teuim, View, JK, MVP, cooki ps, braun etc, but i just cant locate banobagi.

I went to locate as per the surgeon's name say barn jaesang (chinese name) and apparently its rights has been terminated!?!

View media item 1597View media item 1596View media item 1595

?!?! There are a lot of surgeons in Banobagi. I consulted with Dr. Barn and he's pretty nice. I had surgery with Dr. Oh and Dr. Lee 2 weeks ago and I'm recovering well [emoji5] I don't really know what prskorea is sorry >~< you sound worried.

To everyone who has messaged with Banobagi what is the best place to reach them? I tried WhatsApp and initially they responded quickly but now my message has been read for two days now and still now response so I'm curious

Calliecat I initially approached them using email Kakao but was asked to call them as I spoke only English.

This was the number they provided me

call 02-564-6508 please

What did they say when you called them? I just wanted a quote is that something they can do over the phone without even having seen my photos?

I haven't had the time to call them yet ! Work has been terrible.not sure if they can quote u wo pics, I wouldn't trust the quote if they haven't seen photos.

My guess is that they might quote a range but we'll still have to send photos over ?

Was checking out laser skin treatments and all the clinics just gave me a range of prices haha

?!?! There are a lot of surgeons in Banobagi. I consulted with Dr. Barn and he's pretty nice. I had surgery with Dr. Oh and Dr. Lee 2 weeks ago and I'm recovering well [emoji5] I don't really know what prskorea is sorry >~< you sound worried.

Trini what kind of implant did you get? I shaped silicone or ultra soft silicone?

Hey I'm also interested in going to Banobagi for surgery. They're kind of slow on responding on Whatsapp which is annoying. You just keep having to text them until they answer I guess? Would anyone recommend getting a translator when they go or is there already a translator provided at Banobagi? Does anyone know how much a translator would cost? Also how do I get in touch with one? Sorry for so many questions but I'm new to all this!

Hey I'm also interested in going to Banobagi for surgery. They're kind of slow on responding on Whatsapp which is annoying. You just keep having to text them until they answer I guess? Would anyone recommend getting a translator when they go or is there already a translator provided at Banobagi? Does anyone know how much a translator would cost? Also how do I get in touch with one? Sorry for so many questions but I'm new to all this!
You don't need to hire translators if you go to Banobagi. They already have their own translators :smile:

I consulted Banobagi on whatsapp as well but I found their representative on whatsapp to be kind of unfriendly compared to others, not to mention the price they quote was a lot higher also. I basically give up on them.