My experience with BANOBAGI

Hi everyone,
Just did my consultation and surgery at banobagi today. Not sure how's the outcome yet as the tiny bandage on the eyes are still there but I'm happy as of now. Did non incisional double eyelid + ptosis correction, fillers to undereye and chin. It was a revision because my previous double suture eyelid sort of unfolded and there were way too many lines. My sister is with me and she did fat grafting to her forehead and cheeks. The surgery was painless, I was put on sedative and woken up when the surgery was over. Couldn't remember anything in between. I sort of knew the doctor came in and.... nothing else. After which I continued sleeping at the recovery room.

I did not go with any agency and booked my consultation and surgery directly with them. There were 2 consultants/nurses attending to us before and after the surgery. Chloe was the one who mainly asked about our concerns and relay it to the doctor and also quoted the prices. After which when we consulted Dr Lee, he would advise us on the procedure he deem suitable. I was told to do incisional double eyelid via email but Dr Lee said I can do the non incisional double eyelid when he sees me real life so I was damn glad and relieve cause this means my eyes can heal faster and I can go back to work ASAP. Will update as the days go along. Currently just lying in hotel bed sleeping my day away.

I've also consulted with Bano - incisional, ptosis, fat removal 3.85mil. I think there's still wiggle but I didn't pursue it.

I must say Bano is efficient and have the initial consults down pat to expedite the process - discuss wants/ concerns with consultant followed by photos and then see Dr and finally discuss price with consultants.

Ya. I definitely satisfied on Dr.Lee's skill and professional. My eye is natural and my ideal eye shape. Perhaps you think there is not as big as Barbie doll or.... But as long as it's suit my face. The scar is super invisible.

Photo taken five years ago.IMG_1482802016.985006.jpg

After surgery,
IMG_1482802040.925025.jpg
IMG_1482802059.017517.jpgIMG_1482802072.741389.jpg
IMG_1482802536.277536.jpg
(I have flat and short nose, so I'm going back to there for my rhinoplasty next month, hehe!)

Reactions: dpnot and trini707
Ya. I definitely satisfied on Dr.Lee's skill and professional. My eye is natural and my ideal eye shape. Perhaps you think there is not as big as Barbie doll or.... But as long as it's suit my face. The scar is super invisible.

Photo taken five years ago.View attachment 3557807

After surgery,
View attachment 3557808
View attachment 3557809View attachment 3557810
View attachment 3557819
(I have flat and short nose, so I'm going back to there for my rhinoplasty next month, hehe!)

How much was the damage? U r looking gd!!!

How much was the damage? U r looking gd!!!

Hmm.. What damage? I think you misunderstood my meaning. Perhaps my words or grammars used inappropriate in previous posts that confused you. I only did eyelid surgery two years ago. But I always unsatisfied my nose shape which is flat and short, so I decided to go for rhinoplasty next year for changing a better nose shape.

@Finityyyy congrats on your surgery! I hope u recover well! How much discount can u get from the consultant? How long do u have to wait for ur surgery after consultation?

I can't really remember exactly how much discount but it was quite a lot. they can give you more discount if you go without an agency as said by the consultant.

I took a cab there with my sister and after the surgery, we took a cab back to the hotel. It's manageable. Also, the nurses and consultants can speak English and even if they don't, they have personnel that can translate Korea to English.

Hmm.. What damage? I think you misunderstood my meaning. Perhaps my words or grammars used inappropriate in previous posts that confused you. I only did eyelid surgery two years ago. But I always unsatisfied my nose shape which is flat and short, so I decided to go for rhinoplasty next year for changing a better nose shape.

I mean how much was the des? Damage = big hole in the wallet

Hahaha

Photo taken five years ago.View attachment 3557807

After surgery,
View attachment 3557808
View attachment 3557809View attachment 3557810
View attachment 3557819

Wah lao eh, I think I'm starting to slowly place Banobagi back into my list. I took them off because I was afraid their results are too natural (ie. no change) and also the last time I contacted them by phone, they pushed me off to send them an email instead. Perhaps they find my phone call a nuisance? I sent them an email and the email bounced back. I just stopped contacting them.

Your eyes look really damn good! Which doctor at Banobagi would you recommend for zygoma?