My experience with BANOBAGI

Hi it takes about 7 days to remove the stitches, otherwise 5 days will do too. Anyway, you be doing ptosis correction? Could you share what you be doing in korea during the period of time?

Actually im there on a holiday with my family and i figured since im already in korea, might as well just do it. ><
My family is gonna be there to shop and ski, im probably going to stay in the room while they ski to rest

I'm planning to have double eyelid surgery in Banobagi next year. I also contacted docfinder. Could anyone share their recent condition after eye surgey in Banobagi? And also how is the consutation there?

i'm not much aware of eye surgery, but i got breast consultation at Banobagi, and the consultant Chloe speaks perfect English with personality, it made me relieved and helped choosing the clinic. of course, the surgeon is important, my surgeon for Breast Augmentation is Dr.Barn, FYI^^

I'm planning to have double eyelid surgery in Banobagi next year. I also contacted docfinder. Could anyone share their recent condition after eye surgey in Banobagi? And also how is the consutation there?
I did my double eyelid surgery last year in banobagi through docfinder. My doctor was Dr. Lee. I heard he is the CEO of Banobagi. I am pretty satisfied with the result that is what I want and very natural.