My Dream Came True - But in a Bad Way

your ink twiggy is lovely...it looks brand new! i'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but can you send it back for a refund?

personally, i prefer ink more on the purple side. my ink purse is lovely but wish it had more purple in it.

:drool: WOW LUCKY GIRL!!!! I WISH my Twiggy was like yours. That's even more purple than the ink shopper that I sold. I love your bag. It almost looks like eggplant. Are you sure it's not eggplant? If it's more purple than the pictures, it's the most purple ink that I've seen. I am in love with that bag. :heart: My Twiggy is very dark blue with just a bare hint of purple.

This was my bag that I sold, and it was practically new. It was very purpley, but I didn't mind that. I actually wanted a ink day, which I got instead. Special K... I am sorry you don't like the color, but you were a very nice customer!!:smile:

This was my bag that I sold, and it was practically new. It was very purpley, but I didn't mind that. I actually wanted a ink day, which I got instead. Special K... I am sorry you don't like the color, but you were a very nice customer!!:smile:

Aww....thanks! And you were a great seller! I missed out on your magenta clutch and rouge vif wallet today! :Push:

It's my own fault. I was hoping for more of a blue/black but the problem with ink is a bit of a chameleon. Honestly, if you like purple its a great bag. And if I had enough money to keep bags just to "have" but not to use I would keep it as it is hardly veiny at all like some of the inks.

Anyway. Time to go back to my boring black, greys and whites......anthracite here I come!!!!

Ink can be very purple. I love the more purple ink bags. I have an ink day thats very purple. Its nice because I want to get a marine bag too, so I'm happy they will be different enough.

aww.. that's too bad you didn't like the Ink. Everyone has their own preferences, but I guess the great thing about bbags is that if you don't like one - no worries - there's a TON more gorgeous colours for you to choose from! Judging from your collection list though - it looks like you know what you like so that's great! Stick with it and you can never really go wrong right? :biggrin:

aww.. that's too bad you didn't like the Ink. Everyone has their own preferences, but I guess the great thing about bbags is that if you don't like one - no worries - there's a TON more gorgeous colours for you to choose from! Judging from your collection list though - it looks like you know what you like so that's great! Stick with it and you can never really go wrong right? :biggrin:

I totally agree! I swear this happens everytime I try to go for something other than what I would usally go for. Not just with bags, with clothes, shoes, food.....whatever. If I chose something, just to be different than what I normally would, I end up getting dissapointed. I really know what I like and even though some may think its boring, it totally suits me.

Hi SpecialK! Here is a pic of my ink twiggy which I feel has hardly any purple in it at all. Maybe you can compare yours to mine. Hope this helps and sorry it didnt work out for ya:shame:

Attachments

• DSC03921.JPG
    DSC03921.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC03922.JPG
    DSC03922.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 48
:drool: WOW LUCKY GIRL!!!! I WISH my Twiggy was like yours. That's even more purple than the ink shopper that I sold. I love your bag. It almost looks like eggplant. Are you sure it's not eggplant? If it's more purple than the pictures, it's the most purple ink that I've seen. I am in love with that bag. :heart: My Twiggy is very dark blue with just a bare hint of purple.

You know what...when I first opened it I was like....wait, this is egglplant, I struck gold! But the leather is a bit thinner like the 06 leathers and the card has 2006 on it. If it wasnt for that, I would for sure say eggplant (Although I have never seen eggplant in person:s )