My Dream Came True - But in a Bad Way

wow. that is a very very purple ink! Its my first time seeing one this purple. however, the leather on it look so thick and smooshy.

Sorry the bag didnt work out! If you dont love it, return it~

wow. lovely. i am actually only attracted to inks that are purple, and not blue. been looking for one in "first" (and found it). was looking at egg plant for a long time, but found the purple colour too "solid" (unlike other b-bag colours, especially the ink). so sorry this one did not work out for you. if i had not found the first in purple-ish ink, i would have loved to have your twiggy!! :yes:

It's really a beautiful Ink, I prefer the the Inks with more purple than blue myself. I have an Ink First that is as purple as yours and I love the color - it matches with everything and always makes a nice color contrast without being too flashy. Try it out for a few days and see if it makes you happy.

I really really like it! I usually don't like ink because of not enough purple. This one still feels neutralish to me. But you're the one who knows your wardrobe and if it just won't fit in well.

SpecialK, sorry your Ink Twiggy didn't work out for you. It's really a gorgeous Bbag, but by all means sell it to someone who'll want its purple'y tones, and get one that YOU really want.

Good luck!