My dog ate my bubble earrings!

I'm going to hell for saying this but.... I don't know which to be more worried about if I were you... the furry Baby...or the BABIES that the furry Baby ate. :shame:

I hope all is well for both parties involved! So sorry to hear of your situation.

oh no! hope your little one is ok. my puppy ate part of her blanket out of her crate on thurs and we had to take her to the vet so they could bring it up. they gave us wet food and vaseline to help the rest of it pass.

Oh nooo....
a tough one as you don't know weather to laugh or cry eh...hope your pooch is ok.
I have a necklace that disappeared while I was in the shower. Not sure if it ended up in the vaccume clearner or the litter box.

Ouch! I know how you feel ... my dogs eat everything too! Once I saw a dead beetle in my room. I hate bugs so I left it alone waiting for my BF to come home and pick it up. Well about 5 mins later it was gone .... guess who ate it~

Oh my! I'm so sorry to hear that. It's a sad loss for you and I hope your puppy's belly is okay. I once had two dogs that ate several sets of earrings of mine. Never came out the other end as far as I could tell and they at least didn't wind up sick either!

Okay well he pooped out one earring. I'm going to try and feed him a lot today so he poops more. Digging through his poop was disgusting by the way! He seems fine, but if I don't find the others I will call the vet. Thanks!

Oh that's really good that one earring came out.

Hopefully, he only swallowed one and the other one is laying around the floor somewhere.

Either way, I hope he will be okay. *crosses fingers*

Keep us up-dated on the cute little sweetie.