My dog ate my bubble earrings!

Okay well he pooped out one earring. I'm going to try and feed him a lot today so he poops more. Digging through his poop was disgusting by the way! He seems fine, but if I don't find the others I will call the vet. Thanks!

Give him a little olive oil in his food to make it come out easier, or call the vet and ask what would be safe to make him " come clean" . i think oil in his food would help alot. i hope he is ok.

Do you think he ate the whole set of four?
I was surprised when I bought them and actually just wanted a pair of two and they came in two pairs.

Anyhow, I do hope they don't hurt him and will come out easily, and he will smell things before eating them in the future!

Oh my goodness! I hope that your puppy is alright! Something like an earring could do damage to his system, my aunt's dog had her stomach ripped after eating a toothpick!

I'd rec. going to the vet!

Lol this thread is cracking me up. The dog should be fine - most dogs eat a lotttt worse. If the other one doesn't come out soon then call the vet. If he isn't in any pain and is eating normally then trust me, he is fine.