My DIY fob display case ^_^

dazlinpearl said:
I love charms and fobs - great job on your display, hope you don't mind, I will do something like this, an inspiring idea lol I'm enjoying my new charms as well.

Yay! I wanted to show to hopefully inspire others to show off their collections! I'm glad that I could help ya create a display for your goodies :]

3f9dae7f.jpg

8ff74081.jpg

Finished! And I'm pretty proud! And it was a cheap and quick DIY project ^_^

You should be very proud!! This is SO CUTE and original!! :smile: I love doing crafts-y things like this. Thanks for the idea!! It looks great!

Looks great Martha!:love:
HA! i'm no Martha!! thanks though

Great job!!!
thank you! i love it

it looks awesome
thanks! who knew that some paint and fabric would look so AWESOME:graucho:

What a great idea! You are so creative! I love how your project turned out, looks great!

Also love your new purchases. I want that wallet!!! How lucky to find at the outlet.

Great fob collection too! They are totally addicting.
thanks! i actually saw this idea from a fellow tPF showing her display case/shadow box...and FOBS are addicting! i just set up a paypal account to get another FOB!!

Love It! I really like how you used an awesome picture frame to make your "own" fob board! Thanks so much for the great idea! :smile:
thanks! its nice that i could pick out what colors i wanted

That looks awesome, I may have to attempt something like that myself! Good work!
you HAVE to make one!! real easy and its a great conversation piece!!

Great Job Sandyclaws!
If anyone is looking for that kind of madison wallets, Allen outlet had quite a few in black as of yesterday.
thank you!!!

WOW! Sandy you are a talented lady! I saw your fingernails hehe. Get your art on!
thanks...my fingernails are those Sally Hanson stick on ones....really cool and a cool cat got them for me for xmas

The fob case is beautiful!! You did such a great job on it! The cupcake fob is adorable. Your wallet and the Zoe are both very pretty.

Congrats!!
thanks! i seem to take off my cupcake and hang it up so i can see it on my wall! :lol:

great idea thanks for sharing!!!
thanks for looking! hope i gave ideas to create your own :graucho:

:woohoo: i know right!!! HAHHAHAA i think i created a monster! i made one for my friend the next day! lol ok...now i'm on the hunt for more fobs!!!

You should be very proud!! This is SO CUTE and original!! :smile: I love doing crafts-y things like this. Thanks for the idea!! It looks great!
thanks i am very happy with how it came out .... and for my first DIY craftsy project i think i did a great job!