My DIY fob display case ^_^

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
You did a great job! Cute fobs, wallet and Zoe.The cupcake fob looks super cute on your bag!
Congrats!

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
cfca22 said:
NO way!! I'm planing on going to the outlets tomorrow before I go to the movies. Fingers cross I find good deals
I got it last Friday! I got my fingers crossed for you!!!

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
Love the Red Frame!!! Great Job on your Key Fob display!!
Very cute Fobs!!
I LOVE your Purple Madison small wallet!!!
Very Nice Black Zoe!!! Always need a black bag!
Don't feel bad because I always try to ban myselft but it is hard especially when I see one more thing that I need! LOL

Congrats to you for a display well done!

Lynne :biggrin:

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
LuvsElvis said:
Love the Red Frame!!! Great Job on your Key Fob display!!
Very cute Fobs!!
I LOVE your Purple Madison small wallet!!!
Very Nice Black Zoe!!! Always need a black bag!
Don't feel bad because I always try to ban myselft but it is hard especially when I see one more thing that I need! LOL

Congrats to you for a display well done!

Lynne :biggrin:
Thanks! I hung it up finally on my wall! I love being able to lay in bed and see the sparkles from my fobs ^_^

amquirk

Nov 6, 2011
Love this so much!! I am new to TPF and new to fob collecting, but I am rapidly becoming obsessed. I am loving the way they compliment my bags. This is a great idea to display them and soon I will have to start displaying my own :smile:

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
LVoeletters said:
omg i LOVE this, where did you get the fabric?
I got the fabric at a crafts store...which for me is HOBBY LOBBY...but I know some people have Michaela, Jo Ann, even Walmart has cute fabrics....I just went there cuz they give out 40% off coupons on single items and I wanted to spend as little as I could

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
amquirk said:
Love this so much!! I am new to TPF and new to fob collecting, but I am rapidly becoming obsessed. I am loving the way they compliment my bags. This is a great idea to display them and soon I will have to start displaying my own :smile:
Thank you! Yes Coach is very addictive!!! Hahaha I would NEVER guess that I'd be so into Coach!! People ask me what's the deal with COACH?! I say it's addicting...like getting a tattoo can't just get 1! Oh...this project was so cheap and so quick to do!!!! And WELCOME to tPF!

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
madisonave5011 said:
I love your DIY project! That is so awesome how creative yet simple project you can complete and make it your own! I LOVE IT! : )
Oh yea very simple and you're correct about making it your own!!! When I went to the frame section they had a frame like mine but black/shiny...very cute but I thought it was too common?! Plus they wanted a lot more than what I paid for the total price of my project?!

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
emilybug said:
I love love love what you did with the frame! It looks fantastic!
Thank you! I'm very proud of myself....first really DIY project I've done.....now maybe I'll find another quick DIY project to do

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
No.VA
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!! the fabric you picked plus the red frame looks so good together.

watch out all those fobs add up too but it sure is a better addiction than purses![/
QUOTE]

You can say that again!!! I was following sandyclaws thought process too and started focusing on fobs over purses....Ugh, once you start,, they start multiplying like rabbits!

sandyclaws- Great job on the fob collection display....you're very crafty!!