My DIY fob display case ^_^

Love the Red Frame!!! Great Job on your Key Fob display!!
Very cute Fobs!!
I LOVE your Purple Madison small wallet!!!
Very Nice Black Zoe!!! Always need a black bag!
Don't feel bad because I always try to ban myselft but it is hard especially when I see one more thing that I need! LOL

Congrats to you for a display well done!

Lynne :biggrin:

LuvsElvis said:
Love the Red Frame!!! Great Job on your Key Fob display!!
Very cute Fobs!!
I LOVE your Purple Madison small wallet!!!
Very Nice Black Zoe!!! Always need a black bag!
Don't feel bad because I always try to ban myselft but it is hard especially when I see one more thing that I need! LOL

Congrats to you for a display well done!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thanks! I hung it up finally on my wall! I love being able to lay in bed and see the sparkles from my fobs ^_^

Love this so much!! I am new to TPF and new to fob collecting, but I am rapidly becoming obsessed. I am loving the way they compliment my bags. This is a great idea to display them and soon I will have to start displaying my own :smile:

LVoeletters said:
omg i LOVE this, where did you get the fabric?

I got the fabric at a crafts store...which for me is HOBBY LOBBY...but I know some people have Michaela, Jo Ann, even Walmart has cute fabrics....I just went there cuz they give out 40% off coupons on single items and I wanted to spend as little as I could

amquirk said:
Love this so much!! I am new to TPF and new to fob collecting, but I am rapidly becoming obsessed. I am loving the way they compliment my bags. This is a great idea to display them and soon I will have to start displaying my own :smile:

Thank you! Yes Coach is very addictive!!! Hahaha I would NEVER guess that I'd be so into Coach!! People ask me what's the deal with COACH?! I say it's addicting...like getting a tattoo can't just get 1! Oh...this project was so cheap and so quick to do!!!! And WELCOME to tPF!

madisonave5011 said:
I love your DIY project! That is so awesome how creative yet simple project you can complete and make it your own! I LOVE IT! : )

Oh yea very simple and you're correct about making it your own!!! When I went to the frame section they had a frame like mine but black/shiny...very cute but I thought it was too common?! Plus they wanted a lot more than what I paid for the total price of my project?!

3f9dae7f.jpg

8ff74081.jpg

Finished! And I'm pretty proud! And it was a cheap and quick DIY project ^_^
That looks great!

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!! the fabric you picked plus the red frame looks so good together.

watch out all those fobs add up too but it sure is a better addiction than purses![/
QUOTE]

You can say that again!!! I was following sandyclaws thought process too and started focusing on fobs over purses....Ugh, once you start,, they start multiplying like rabbits!

sandyclaws- Great job on the fob collection display....you're very crafty!!