My Cognac is in Belgium

Not yet, because the bag was friday in brussel, so I thaught: "ok monday I should have it".

Monday arrived, and no bag, then I thaught: "ok, normal I think maybe tuesday!"

And today no Bag! so tommorrow I kill someone!

You girls Are Soooooo lovely. Honey don't forget to uncross your legs when you wake up to walk, I really don't want be responsible for some injuries. No really keep them uncross or I'll be too worry for you all day tomorrow.

But Girls I'm sorry to make you wait so long too.

You girls Are Soooooo lovely. Honey don't forget to uncross your legs when you wake up to walk, I really don't want be responsible for some injuries. No really keep them uncross or I'll be too worry for you all day tomorrow.

But Girls I'm sorry to make you wait so long too.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

BTW, I just noticed the "Saich2 Fan!" - nice & I totally agree with you!!! :yes:

My chocolate beauty ... as you await yours:yes: :heart: Oh wow, do I know no shame? :cutesy:
attachment.php

Your Spy is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! :love:

Do you believe me if I tell you I can't wait neither.... but I'm since 18 DAYS

I think I begin to hate USPS right now. You know nothing personal, just cos' of the bag thing.

By the way I totally agree our two bags are gorgeous, that's why I'm Sofa king depressed right now.

Congrats on your cognac spy ... can't wait to see your pics! You will absolutely love:love: it when it arrives, I know I'm crazy about my cognac spy! I hope it will arrive safe and sound:smile: