My Cognac is in Belgium

Ladies I have a question for you.

Jamiie jsut asked me if my bag was a cognac or a chocolate, she sais maybe it's a chocolate because she look darker than a cognac. But the handles' color is different than the bag color wich means it's a cognac rigth?

whe are confuse now. (I mean Jamie and me)

Congrats Angy
very good price. If I recall what I saw at the stores, there is more contrast between the cognac leather and handles . the chocolate one looks more "uniform" in colour.

The most I look, The most i look like a chocolate, not the dark brown.

My gosh the chocolate is such a beauty, lucky me!

The most I look, The most i look like a chocolate, not the dark brown.

My gosh the chocolate is such a beauty, lucky me!

My chocolate beauty ... as you await yours:yes: :heart: Oh wow, do I know no shame? :cutesy:
attachment.php

Oh ly gosh I can hardly wait to know if it's a chocolate or a cognac. both are so gorgeous! But the fact is that I already totally love this beauty! She look so amazing in pictures, can't wait to have it IR.

Angy, you're right, I believe it's a cognac. The handles are a different color than the bag.

:nuts: Aaahhh, don't you wish you could just go pick it up when it's so close instead of waiting for it to be delivered? You must be dying with excitement!!! :yahoo:

yeas I'm, I'm waiting this baby since 16 days, and now she is in belgium.

So it's a cognac not a chocolate or a dark brown?

yeas I'm, I'm waiting this baby since 16 days, and now she is in belgium.

So it's a cognac not a chocolate or a dark brown?

Angy

I think it is really dark for a cognac - it is very close to my chocolate but either way its gorgeous. You will prob get a better idea when it arrives. Can't wait till tomorrow - you must be very excited!!!:yahoo: