my christmas box! (peektures!!)

Dragonette, I love your sense of style! You look so well put together on your modeling pics. I think you are a very smart woman, too. You can write/speak better than I can and I got A's in English class. Doesn't pink Coach put a smile on your face?! I have that whiskey wristlet but I never use mine. What a haul!

modeling the rose shoulder bag! :nuts:

i have been using her and i must say, this bag is amazing! such a great size! if i pare down my essentials, i can put almost everything i have from lily into her! the only thing i have to leave out is my sunnies case! even my book can fit in there!

and she is so LIGHT! :yahoo: (compared to lily and pond... hehe)

thanks everyone, for watching my reveal! :heart::heart::heart:

You are so adorable! It looks absolutely fabulous on you! Love everything you got.

Jess, You're too cute!! That bag is just gorgeous and looks wonderful on you!!! How are your yummies doing too? Did you go through those candies yet? I'll tell you what, with all my cravings Im having those candies would have no chance for survival!!! LOL Beautiful bag!!! :heart:

Dragonette, I love your sense of style! You look so well put together on your modeling pics. I think you are a very smart woman, too. You can write/speak better than I can and I got A's in English class. Doesn't pink Coach put a smile on your face?! I have that whiskey wristlet but I never use mine. What a haul!

awww... jean thank you! :heart::heart: you always say the awesomest things! pink coach is certainly something magical... i never thought i would be this into pink but coach has certainly changed my mind! i still love my blues and whites but pinks have certainly found a place in my heart as well! did you get the whiskey wristlet for your whiskey gigi? legacy wristlets are a joy to use! :nuts:

Jess, You're too cute!! That bag is just gorgeous and looks wonderful on you!!! How are your yummies doing too? Did you go through those candies yet? I'll tell you what, with all my cravings Im having those candies would have no chance for survival!!! LOL Beautiful bag!!! :heart:

diane, thanks sweetie! :heart::heart: i only have a coupla hershey kisses left in the candy bag! i went through them like a hurricane too! hehe! especially love the taffy pieces. yum yum! i can't imagine if i am pregnant one day... imagine how i would get all sorts of cravings at all hours and i pity the fella who would be my partner then! :lol:

Jess, Congrats on your "Pink" Christmas!

When I signed in this morning, I was :yahoo:!!
YAY! "Peektures" from dragonette! What a great way to start the day! :yes: Thanks for sharing! You're the Best!:okay:

awww... jean thank you! :heart::heart: you always say the awesomest things! pink coach is certainly something magical... i never thought i would be this into pink but coach has certainly changed my mind! i still love my blues and whites but pinks have certainly found a place in my heart as well! did you get the whiskey wristlet for your whiskey gigi? legacy wristlets are a joy to use! :nuts:
I was lucky to find just one at the outlet months ago and it was mis-marked in price, I got it for only $36 and they tried to charge me more but I said, hey! Look what the price says there. Yes, it matches my whiskey gigi but I never was able to score a whiskey wallet. Oh well, I have so many wallets that my head is spinning!

Darn, I missed the live reveal..... Great stuff Dragonette.
I especially love the pink top handle pouch. Did you know that ever since I saw your collection of these, I've been trying to buy one in every color too- So far I only have black and parchment though. Maybe one day I'll get all the colors that you have!!! Congrats and Happy New Year to you!!

Oh man, I got stuck having to work and missed the reveal. :crybaby:Oh well, better late than never. Everything is gorgeous and as usual, your modeling pictures are great. I don't think there's a bag out there that doesn't look good on you. :woohoo:Congrats on all of your new beauties!

Ahhh Gorgeous things Dragonette! I always enjoy your reveals, you always have such lovely things! I'm totally drooling over that rose shoulder bag!!! :drool: Congrats on all of your new lovlies!!!

I missed the live reveal but all the treats look so delicious. I am sorry for your loss of your spideykids. My condolences. :hugs:

On a brighter note, your pink collection of items are beautiful. I love our Legacy shoulder bag and pouch. I've never seen pink leather like that IRL but it must be something to behold.

You're so very pretty. Everything you put on looks amazing. I don't think you'd put on an ounce even if you ate all the treats ten times over. As for preggers, I think you'd handle it well. :popcorn: ... and your future hubby better get going on buying you lots of treat provisions.