my christmas box! (peektures!!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok ok, i know christmas was last year but it has been a hectic season but my christmas delivery still brings a smile to my face when i relive the moment of opening it! :yahoo:

like my birthday box, these are stuff that i have bought for myself with the help of my awesome girlfriend in new york :heart:, so they're more like presents to myself. but this time, i got some surprises along with my purchases!

:nuts:

this large box arrived on the morning of 22 december. just in time for christmas! i like large boxes! :love:

Attached Files:

2. yay!! I love reveals

3. YAY!! Big boxes are the best and your friend in NY always seems to throw in some great extras. I can't wait to see what you got.

4. yay we have audience! :yahoo:i'm bad at keeping secrets for reveals so this won't take long...

first, the lid comes off!

i have christmas pressies! :nuts:

Attached Files:

5. beaoooootiful card made by her daughter, and red and green packages! :nuts:

Attached Files:

6. woohoo......keep going!

7. ooh I wanna see hurry hurry!! :nuts::yahoo:

8. woohooo... a live reveal!!

9. Yayyyyyyyyyy I'm here for a live one :biggrin:

10. she knows i'm a snacker... so i have some great yummies from the US! lollies and chocolate goldfish! :yahoo:

and my very own spider plush! :yahoo: some of my spideykids passed away in november, so this was very timely! :heart::heart:

i was bowled over by my christmas surprise goodies! :love:

now... on to the white coach dustbag! it will appear in many layers, like the last time. so don't think the reveal is over yet with the first bag! :graucho:

Attached Files:

11. YIPPPEEE....I actually get to see a reveal. I always miss them. :popcorn:

12. That was so sweet of her :smile:

13. Ummmmm...I'm dieting...didn't need to see those Dots!:PLove the spider plush!
    Can't wait to see the rest!

14. ok i realised i don't have a good teaser pic of the first bag... so here it is! the floral tote that i bought for my mom for her birthday! :wlae:

but... there are more things in the tote! :graucho: do you see the brown dustbag?

Attached Files:

15. Awwwww!!!!!!!