my christmas box! (peektures!!)

where did u find her??? it can't be at the Outlet, right?!

attachment.php

got her off the bay! :nuts: my girlfriend doesn't live near an outlet either, so the bay is our main source of coach! it's just easier to ship to her because some sellers are anal about shipping to singapore or want to charge me an arm and a leg for it. :sweatdrop:

modeling the rose shoulder bag! :nuts:

i have been using her and i must say, this bag is amazing! such a great size! if i pare down my essentials, i can put almost everything i have from lily into her! the only thing i have to leave out is my sunnies case! even my book can fit in there!

and she is so LIGHT! :yahoo: (compared to lily and pond... hehe)

thanks everyone, for watching my reveal! :heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• R0017722.JPG
    R0017722.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 147
  • R0017729.JPG
    R0017729.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 172
  • R0017737.JPG
    R0017737.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 145
  • R0017739.JPG
    R0017739.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 104
  • R0017741.JPG
    R0017741.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 160
got her off the bay! :nuts: my girlfriend doesn't live near an outlet either, so the bay is our main source of coach! it's just easier to ship to her because some sellers are anal about shipping to singapore or want to charge me an arm and a leg for it. :sweatdrop:

awesome!!!! Thank Goodness for girlfriends!!! I live overseas too (DH's work) and my BFF is my "personal shopper/courier" too! luv her!!!

congrats on your loot!!! :woohoo:

i have been using her and i must say, this bag is amazing! such a great size! if i pare down my essentials, i can put almost everything i have from lily into her! the only thing i have to leave out is my sunnies case! even my book can fit in there!

She is beautiful and looks great on you!

She is Beautiful & So are YOU!!! You are gorgeous!!! Enjoy all your goodies!!!! Thanks for the reveal and modeling pics!!!

Everything is gorgeous! That was so nice of you to get that for your mom!

thanks Trahnee! mom has started using her new tote! she went out and bought a new folder that fits in it better than her old one, the very next day! :nuts:

after getting coach boxes delivered for awhile, i have been feeling bad that i get all these goodies while she always just looks on, even though she is not into brands and doesn't even know how famous coach is. now she has her own coach! :yahoo: she knows it is not cheap though... she tried to ask me how much it cost and i said, i'm not telling you! :lol:

LOVELY! Absolutely LOVELY! I always :heart: your modeling pics! That rose leather is gorgeous next to your complexion! CONGRATS & enjoy!!!:woohoo:

She is Beautiful & So are YOU!!! You are gorgeous!!! Enjoy all your goodies!!!! Thanks for the reveal and modeling pics!!!

thank you babe! you're too kind! :heart::heart: i have almost finished all my edible yummies and am enjoying my non-edible ones! you're most welcome!

i like doing reveals! it's like being in this virtual room with all you babes enjoying the excitement of new coach goodies together! i can just imagine the chaos if we one day come together in a nice big tea room! :nuts:

LOVELY! Absolutely LOVELY! I always :heart: your modeling pics! That rose leather is gorgeous next to your complexion! CONGRATS & enjoy!!!:woohoo:

i love your modeling pics too vivi! thank you for the kind words! :heart::heart: it's great that we're quite similar in size and can use each other as reference! :tup: ps. the pink peyton is super gorgeous!