My Chloe Ollie from LVR is HORRIBLE!!!!

LOL! That thought crossed my mind too, and spooky how two people posted within 20 mins of each other to defend LVR

LVR don't seem to be grasping what a huge community this is and the vast amount of expertise there is. People here know the difference between a "grungy" bag and a messed up bag. I find their underhand tactics of using staff members to post on here and the patronising undertone of their e-mails totally unprofessional.

I for one will certainly think twice before ever buying anything from them.

Couldn't agree more. :yes:

BTW, I strongly disagree that a bag released at the beginning of the previous season will never be in mint condition; it will if it has been properly stored for that time, rather than being an ex display model.

A 10 month old bag from NAP would still be in mint condition and if one slipped through that wasn't, they would happily accept a return.[/quote]

:smile:I think that LVR have acted in an inappropriate manner with regard to these particular items. It would appear that they are not 'in mint condition' and as such this should quite clearly have been stated on their website. Whilst I appreciate that these bags were 'on sale' and a 'steal' as someone pointed out - this doesn't give them the right to sell inferior goods, without actually advising their customer of possible flaws/defects. If they had done so, then each individual would have had the opportunity to have agreed or otherwise. Its a case of 'what you see, is what you get'. What everyone saw was an Ollie on LVR website - and no mention of any problems. Whilst I appreciate that some of you have received your bags and are more than happy with them, obviously in the case of 'sparkledust' she has a bag which is quite clearly badly discoloured, and that is NOT what she ordered and paid for.

How would you have felt the two ladies who have posted praising LVR - if you had received the bag which 'sparkledust' had? Would you be happy? Now to add to it one of you has suggested that she is just not happy with her bag, so wants to return it. I find that an outrageous comment, and basically insulting towards 'sparkledust'. She is a well respected member of this forum and has a large collection of designer bags, which many would be proud and overjoyed to own. I hardly think that such a person would lie about a bag which she bought 'on sale'. There are certainly many shallow people in the world, but in this instance the shallowness is all in LVR's court - they have sold inferior merchandise and should be held accountable. The items may have been 'on sale' but to not disclose defects and or discolouration is dishonest, and in some way must flout some form of Trading Standard. Whilst I appreciate that the leather on the Ollie is a distressed leather - it shouldn't mean that a supposedly new item is discoloured to the extent of the bag which 'sparkledust' has received. But for 'the grace of God' you two ladies might have been the one in 'sparkledusts position. :yes:

Ooh I will think twice before ordering anything from LVR, I thought they had a good reputation, but this is no way to treat customers and I would not risk buying from them. Silly people at LVR, they can't see that this is the internet age and bad news travels fast......

*LOL :lol:
I thought about that too and how they responded almost the same time and only on this thread...hmmm :whistle:

*LVR :busted ??

Niway, keep us posted sparkledust....we are all behind you! dont give up!

I must say I feel quite aggrieved at some of the comments about my post if you read it again I did not dispute your friends complaint I just put my honest experience and my point of view about my experience of LVR which I thought was the whole point of forums like this not to attack each others point of view
I live in the UK and have no connection to LVR other that being a first time customer
I have been reading this forum for quite a while and when I saw an issue that I felt i should contribute to I thought i would but I feel I have been made to feel quite unwelcome which is a shame :sad:
nobody likes to feel their integrity is doubted

oh my.. am i glad i have not bought anything from LVR. Totally unprofessional in my opinion. eek.

And whats up with the 2 LVR reps lurking around TPF? How dodgy. :Push: Shouldnt they be standing up for themselves as LVR reps and providing some professional explanations/solutions instead of disguising themselves as happy buyers? :s Im lost for words now.

I must say I feel quite aggrieved at some of the comments about my post if you read it again I did not dispute your friends complaint I just put my honest experience and my point of view about my experience of LVR which I thought was the whole point of forums like this not to attack each others point of view
I live in the UK and have no connection to LVR other that being a first time customer
I have been reading this forum for quite a while and when I saw an issue that I felt i should contribute to I thought i would but I feel I have been made to feel quite unwelcome which is a shame :sad:

:smile:I didn't doubt your integrity - you posted regarding your experience with LVR which you are entitled to do. The other poster did comment regarding the fact that 'sparkledust' just didn't like her Ollie. If you have had a positive experience with LVR then you wanted people to know that of course. If you feel that you are unwelcome on the forum - then I'm sorry - but there are a few members who have had this unfortunate experience with LVR - and you have to realise that when dealing with a recognised and supposedly decent company - it is a little difficult to take when people and friends - as that what forum members DO become - are treated in this way by companies. I hope you can understand that.

Perhaps you would like to post photos of the bag you received from LVR - in an effort to show that all experiences aren't bad with them - and also, so that we can actually see an Ollie other than those which we see on websites? I - for one - would love to see your bag, as I was considering one myself, although I'm not so sure now.:yes:

I have bought one MJ bag from luisaviaroma... and after reading this, I am going to stay out from that website! This kind of misleading is not the right way to sell expensive luxury goods.

jackie, what are we supposed to think?

There were 6 Black Ollies, in total, on the LVR website (I know, I had them in my basket); two long established tPF members - sparkledust and yoyoman (who only has 7 posts, admittedly, but has been a member since Nov '06) bought one each, so that equals 2 and there are 4 left on the site; so that makes sense.

Now you (a very new member) say you also bought a Black Ollie from LVR, which means that from the original 6, there should be 3 Black Ollies left on the website, but there aren't; there are still 4.

I really don't know their stock position but i am more than happy to post a picture of mine when my husband gets home from work and can help me upload it as i am not very technical
I have the chocolate as well which I bought from NAP
so i will post pics of that as well for comparison

I really don't know their stock position but i am more than happy to post a picture of mine when my husband gets home from work and can help me upload it as i am not very technical
I have the chocolate as well which I bought from NAP
so i will post pics of that as well for comparison

:yes:Jackie - yes please post both Ollies - then we can see what they both look like IRL - rather than web photos - look forward to them:yes: