My Big Bad White Burberry! Opinions?

Thanks for the continued kudos everyone ~ but I feel so sad because I returned it! :crybaby: :crybaby: I panicked at the thought of spending that much for a white bag, but every time I see the pics my heart flutters.... then breaks..... I can't get the bag out of my head. :sad:

Hmmmmm, what's the lottery up to? :idea:

that is a great bag, can we have some modelling picts please? Just to get a feel of how big that bag really is. Thanks. If you're not comfy with it, then its alright. Once again, congrats :yes:

Thanks for the continued kudos everyone ~ but I feel so sad because I returned it! :crybaby: :crybaby: I panicked at the thought of spending that much for a white bag, but every time I see the pics my heart flutters.... then breaks..... I can't get the bag out of my head. :sad:

Hmmmmm, what's the lottery up to? :idea:

Not sure if you're still interested in this but I saw this one in white at the Burberry store on sale for $940 or so. I also saw it at Nordstrom's on sale but it disappeared lightning fast there.

Thanks for the heads up ladies :heart: :heart: you know when my Nordstrom SA called last month mentioning the upcoming sale, I completely spaced out the white Burberry - I assumed it would be long gone since they received very few so I didn't even ask her to hunt one down.... what a dufus I was! :noggin:(Although $900 would have still been tough to justify since I recently spent a bundle on BV).

I just called Philadelphia and she didn't have the white....:sad: if anyone else got the same bag - please post pics and share!!