My Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous collection !! I really like how you have a lot of bags in the same shape from Louis Vuitton, both colours of the eye love, the tweedy, l'amible, le talenteux.. gorgeous !! And your little white classic Chanel is TDF ! ;)

Wow! *jaw drops!* I love your white Suhali collection (I'm a huge fan myself), especially the Le Fab (love how it fits under the arm into the waist curve and how it looks on the forearm).

Although you're a "bag freak," do you ever take these beauties out? :smile: I noticed that your patina is flawless.

i just love them... i take really good care of them. I have so many that i barely use one too often, i switch bags a lot. I just can't stand anything get into my bags and shoes. If it has a stain, i'll go crazy, send it to the store, drycleaner, whatever to remove it. I wear them depends on the outfit too. They are my babies beside my hubby and my doggy Louie, lol... never forget those 2. I am thinking of selling some too but don't know where and whom i should sell them to. I love them and i wish another owner will love them too, we'll see. :biggrin:

That's got to be one of the most incredible collections I"ve seen! They are so beautifully laid out and look in pristine condition .. love them all!

Thank you for sharing them with us :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.