My Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow! Awesome collection!

2. Very very nice collection! I don't know where to start. Love them all!!!

3. Gorgeous collection !! I really like how you have a lot of bags in the same shape from Louis Vuitton, both colours of the eye love, the tweedy, l'amible, le talenteux.. gorgeous !! And your little white classic Chanel is TDF ! ;)

4. You hav an unbelievable collection!!! Love all the beautiful colors!!!

5. Wow! *jaw drops!* I love your white Suhali collection (I'm a huge fan myself), especially the Le Fab (love how it fits under the arm into the waist curve and how it looks on the forearm).

Although you're a "bag freak," do you ever take these beauties out? :smile: I noticed that your patina is flawless.

6. Amazing collection! I can't wait to see your Hermes Birkin!~ I am so in love with anything Birkin!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

7. i just love them... i take really good care of them. I have so many that i barely use one too often, i switch bags a lot. I just can't stand anything get into my bags and shoes. If it has a stain, i'll go crazy, send it to the store, drycleaner, whatever to remove it. I wear them depends on the outfit too. They are my babies beside my hubby and my doggy Louie, lol... never forget those 2. I am thinking of selling some too but don't know where and whom i should sell them to. I love them and i wish another owner will love them too, we'll see. :biggrin:

8. amazing collection! i love the dior clutch, i want to buy it as soons as i get to a dior store again. do you know if they still produce those?

9. I love your spring colored Chanel classic bags! Gorgeous!

10. Dior Clutch, i bought them both at eluxury.com
    check them out.. they are still there.. good deal too

11. wow
    you are truly the queen in here!!!!
    i loooooooveeeeeeee your tod's!!!!!!!!!!

12. What a fabulous, fabulous collection!

13. OOOOOOH MYYYYY GOD!!! Ok. I am speechless! :amazed: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: . Beautiful collection!!!! Thanks for sharing the pics with us!:love:

14. Great collection!

15. That's got to be one of the most incredible collections I"ve seen! They are so beautifully laid out and look in pristine condition .. love them all!

Thank you for sharing them with us :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.