My Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts: << that was my initial reaction.

i am so jealous! they're all fabulous!!

2. WOW! amazing collection. i love everything! my fav is the python silverado too! and the white chanel. (=

3. OMG! I want those Eye Miss You bags!!! GREAT COLLECTION!!!

4. My goodness! What a beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing! It's really lovely!

5. I have sold several already.. that was stupid though.. i regretted.. :sad:
    i'm gonna get more.. haha.. my husband never says anything..

6. I am sobbing.......such beauty!!!

I want to be you when I grow up! :smile:

Selena

7. haha... i'm in fact very young...

8. Gorgeous collection :smile:

9. In The First Picture What Kind Of Bag Is The Brown Monogram Canvas, I Have Never Seen It, Is It Authentic?

10. PS: Fivalasvegas, were you ever on handbag_fetish of Livejournal.com?

11. So gorgeous!

12. You've picked out such beautiful colors for your bags. I love your collection!

13. I'm just going to be blunt and say I smell something fishy, and it's not what's cooking in the kitchen.

I have a question, why are all your purses displayed on different backgrounds?

Fine, make that two questions. How did you manage to get the watermark out of the Chloe python pictures because I know the girl whose husband got that bag for her and my, what a surprise, she happened to take the same exact pictures!

There are a lot of other things I noticed as well...

14. mmmhmmm.

15. wow.
    well, i have to say that as far as i'm concerned everyone could be lying here about the bags.
    :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.