My Anthracite WE is here !!!!!

WOW WOW WOW - I soooo want one of these now. THis is definately on my "need to have list" between that and Siri's bowler I am in deep trouble!

Thanks so much for posting - it's great to see what it's finally like!

Are you sure this is not the Men's weekender? Or have they really changed the handle drop on the Women's weekender?

Never mind ... I see it has brass hardware, so it must be the women's weekender. Are the handles as long as the Men's?

and it appears to have a mirror. how odd to change the weekender to make it more similar to the men's weekender -- what's the point? maybe they're doing away with the men's weekender (hence the rumors)?

:wtf: OMG!!! Congrats, fromparis, your WE is beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful:drool: :drool: .

For many of us, anthracite has been the most anticipated new color. I have to say it has exceeded my already high expectations. It's gorgeous!!! Stunning, stunning chameleon color. LOVE IT!!!!:love:

Congrats!!! I'm glad to hear that you love it.. I'm SO dying to see it in person. I can just tell that the color is hard to capture in pics. Enjoy your WE!!! :yahoo: