My Anthracite WE is here !!!!!

Congratulations!! It looks a lot bluer that I thought. Enjoy, I am so glad you love it. I wish I could see it in real. Can you take a picture outside in sunlight? That usually give a true color picture.

Thank you Girls you are so sweet !!
Thank you Zac:love: : I know you love the Work ...and I was wondering if you have ever tried the WE:graucho: ???

Congratulations!! It looks a lot bluer that I thought. Enjoy, I am so glad you love it. I wish I could see it in real. Can you take a picture outside in sunlight? That usually give a true color picture.

Powder : I would be happy to do it !!!
But today it was really cloudy:sad: ...and now it's night ;) ...
Maybe tomorrow, if we have sun in Paris:supacool: ...

I'm a bit confused by the color too. I can't decide if I like it, but perhaps pics in the sunlight like Powder suggested will help me know whether I want to buy this color.

Also, FromParis, how would you describe the leather? Thanks.

what a hot bag!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: ok, this longer handle thing is a suprise!:wtf: my vert d'eau WE has short handles so it must be a really recent change. is mirror the same? i cant wait to see this color IRL! congratulations! i am glad your chosen tribute to bal bag was a WE.:love:

Yay!
Finally the anthracite!
I must say I see so many different colors just from your pictures. I wish I can see it in real life I don't think the picture really does justice!1

Congrats on your Last bal bag...
Since I know where you are heading for next I understand completely this being your last.. but hopefully you can cheat on Hermes once in a while~