My 3rd Revision Rhinoplasty with Rib at BT Plastic Surgery Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am back. I went back to BT today and finally had my nose cotton removed. It was OK, slight pain and burning sensation when it was removed but only lasted for few seconds. It felt so good to breath through my nose again.
I only had the cotton in for 2 days; didn't think to much at first but I kept waking up during sleep, eating wasn't easy (I wasn't able to taste anything). I feel better and alive :smile:

Surgery area as well as the incision for the rib cartilage was checked and cleaned. Everything looked all good Dr. Lee said.
Though I went through this twice before, but having to go through the recovering third time is tiring; applying ointment, taping, having the stitch removed waiting for the swelling to go down, etc. etc. etc..

They told me to come back after 5 more days for sttich removal. Being able to breath is so thankful and grateful all over again!
I'm heading over for lunch but first stopping over at Starbucks for a nice cool drink or water since it's next door to BT. I'll post my photos again when I get the cast off
Thanks for sharing your experience. May I know did you go for solid rib for the bridge? Hope you heal well

day 12 (22).jpg

Subway

day 12 (17).jpg

Why Dental Clinic

day 12 (9).jpgday 12 (7).jpg

Buffet, I'll try it

day 12 (6).jpg

Starbucks

day 12 (1).jpg

last week in gangnam, beautiful weather and trip, so cool

:heart:

Seoul_(12).jpg

Hanabi

day 12 (32).jpg

1st button

I walked and saw many good clinics in Gangnam, was easy to find and I really love the day. My hopes are up and fingers crossed, hoping THIS time, I'd be satisfied with the result. I'll update my surgery photo later.

Last edited:
Reactions: moon_cake
View attachment 5799402

Subway

View attachment 5799400

Why Dental Clinic

View attachment 5799398View attachment 5799397

Buffet, I'll try it

View attachment 5799396

Starbucks

View attachment 5799395

last week in gangnam, beautiful weather and trip, so cool

View attachment 5799445

Hanabi

View attachment 5799416

1st button

I walked and saw many good clinics in Gangnam, was easy to find and I really love the day. My hopes are up and fingers crossed, hoping THIS time, I'd be satisfied with the result. I'll update my surgery photo later.
I feel i had the same problem when i read ur nose 1and 2nd revision, I really need to do my 3rd revision and as we have the same problem with our nose and what you want are excatly what i want my nose to be.

Can you pm me the clinic location and building pics. May i know where you stay in gangnam?

How about visa?

Thank you so much and i cannot wait to see your beautiful nose once it heal.

Reactions: eugene9
I feel i had the same problem when i read ur nose 1and 2nd revision, I really need to do my 3rd revision and as we have the same problem with our nose and what you want are excatly what i want my nose to be.

Can you pm me the clinic location and building pics. May i know where you stay in gangnam?

How about visa?

Thank you so much and i cannot wait to see your beautiful nose once it heal.
Hi, Mary I'll pm you.

Reactions: Mary B.
Hi! It's 5 days after my surgery, I'm getting better.
I don't think I have that much swelling nor bruises.
Do you guys think surgery went well? I like it but how do you guys think??

20230612.jpg
5 Days after surgery (This time)

My surgery was
Nose bridge (silicone replaced) + tip (septal cartilage) + Bulbous nose + Osteotomy + Short nose correction + Autologous rib cartilage

Many ask if I'm a male but I'm a female :blush: Eugene is my favorite nickname :lol:

Last edited:
Hi Eugene. Would you mind linking the website to the clinic? I can't seem to find it on google. How did you contact them? Thank you!
They have Korean website and IG in English. I contact them with Kakaotalk and Whatsapp. Their phone number is +82-10-4183-5180
kkt id is bt_en
She is very kind and nice, answered fast.

Reactions: Kitakawa
My prior surgeon only took a little off the side and then tied my cartilage together. It caused one of the little cartilage wings to flip up and push on the side of my nostril. So that side looks pushed up. He also made my breathing worse since how he tied it is pushing against my permanently swollen turbinates. Don't be like me, only go to an ENT plastic surgeon and don't follow Instagram hype. Dude charged me 15k to mess up my nose.
Is your prior surgeon in Beverly Hills, last name rhymes with Boo?

Status
Not open for further replies.