Mulberry Willow - S/S13

Let me see if I have a pic...... Some people call it the face bag...... Now be kind GA x

col11.jpg

col12.jpg

Can you see the face ??

When I first saw the celine luggage I could clearly see the face and i swore blind I would never have one ;)

That all changed when I saw one if the beauties in DD's pics irl. I now have 4 and I can't see the face any more ;)

Absolutely beautiful bags to carry, pure luxury on your arm.

When I first saw the celine luggage I could clearly see the face and i swore blind I would never have one ;)

That all changed when I saw one if the beauties in DD's pics irl. I now have 4 and I can't see the face any more ;)

Absolutely beautiful bags to carry, pure luxury on your arm.

So true my lovely S...... We both have amazing taste :hugs:

I've seen these on a blog before....... I wonder if you can buy them in the UK...... Only problem is I wouldn't want to eat them but it would be cheaper collecting the cookies rather than the actual bags...... I think my hubby would definitely approve :P
Yeahhhh :biggrin:. My husband said he can not stand the face :smile:, if I want one, I should not bring it when I go with him :sad:. Plus, my company has 90% men and we work with defence applications too, what do they react if I bring this to work??? I also work 50% at university where robot face is more acceptable because no one care :smile:.

Yeahhhh :biggrin:. My husband said he can not stand the face :smile:, if I want one, I should not bring it when I go with him :sad:. Plus, my company has 90% men and we work with defence applications too, what do they react if I bring this to work??? I also work 50% at university where robot face is more acceptable because no one care :smile:.

I work in a very male dominated field and out of all my bags my celines get the most compliments from the men I work with. My boss started stroking my vermillion one saying how gorgeous the leather was, I had to bite my tongue not to snap at him to leave the bag alone.....it was just WRONG

I work in a very male dominated field and out of all my bags my celines get the most compliments from the men I work with. My boss started stroking my vermillion one saying how gorgeous the leather was, I had to bite my tongue not to snap at him to leave the bag alone.....it was just WRONG

You should of hit him around the head with your bag but then again you might get arrested for bag abuse :roflmfao::roflmfao:

I totally understand why he would stroke Miss Vermillon :graucho:

I never listen to my dear hubby even if we are choosing a sofa I would pick the opposite to what he likes...... It drives him crazy & he's always saying why ask my opinion & then buy the opposite ;)

I never listen to my dear hubby even if we are choosing a sofa I would pick the opposite to what he likes...... It drives him crazy & he's always saying why ask my opinion & then buy the opposite ;)

My hubby is very swedish meaning that he usually answer in a diplomatic way :smile: or avoid to answer. I'm opposite, very straight, I have my black list :smile:. But Celine Luggage is an exceptional when he react so strong first, he might change his mind when seeing it in real. But it's my decision after all!