Mulberry Willow - S/S13

Missh88

O.G.
Apr 17, 2010
I've just been reading the latest Stylist which claims M's new Willow bag is "sure to usurp 2012's cult hit, the Del Ray"

Essentially a tote with a zip off clutch... What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image-78145144.jpg
    image-78145144.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 2,291
I like it, reminds me of a Celine bag with the sticky out edges though. I expect the price point will be high though and I don't know if I like it that much!

Missh88 said:
I've just been reading the latest Stylist which claims M's new Willow bag is "sure to usurp 2012's cult hit, the Del Ray"

Essentially a tote with a zip off clutch... What do you ladies think?

I won't be buying. It is nice enough but a bit too trendy or me. Will I want to carry this bag in 5 or 10 years? Probably not.

I like it but I'm not feeling love for it.
I reckon the starting price point will be over £1000 as well which puts it way out of my reach. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the one that Kate Moss was carrying was seriously expensive...
No doubt all part of Mulberry's strategy to become a more 'exclusive' brand.

Sammiantha said:
I like it, reminds me of a Celine bag with the sticky out edges though. I expect the price point will be high though and I don't know if I like it that much!

Yes, I also thought it was quite Celine-esque. But also quite Zara (even though I do love Zara!).

Price point is a staggering £1,800. I suppose for 2 bags in 1 M thinks this is justified. For that money I'd rather the Celine.

Missh88 said:
Yes, I also thought it was quite Celine-esque. But also quite Zara (even though I do love Zara!).

Price point is a staggering £1,800. I suppose for 2 bags in 1 M thinks this is justified. For that money I'd rather the Celine.

For that amount of money I'd rather but a preloved chanel!

Missh88 said:

Totally agree! I would get 2 bays instead :smile:

scottishdoll said:
I totally agree. When I first saw the Willow I really liked it but seeing this picture has put me off it, it just wouldn't be my thing at all. Tho seeing all the Del Rey reveals makes me want to add one of those to my wishlist................:roflmfao:

Petrol del rey is my favourite. Hehe. Black forest is stunning too :smile: