Mulberry Willow - S/S13

Glad it is love Esmerelda........congratulations. carry it in good health :yes:

It is definitely love :biggrin: Thanks Moo.

Beautiful!

Thank you :smile:

Gorgeous gorgeous twin!!! Enjoy her in good health, she's perfection ;)

Isn't she. I was a bit surprised as to quite how much I liked her.

Lovely!! Congratulations!! Love it, pity I can't do totes, this one is a stunner! :biggrin:

I don't usually. but as this one is small and fastens in the middle I feel fine about it.

Looks lovely, congrats!

Thank you :smile:

It's stunning! I'm so happy for you, finally you found your perfect bag after return two small DR. Enjoy!

I did thank you :smile: Are you still enjoying your medium Lily?

I know I'm sooooo late but congrats Mo, I'm waiting for THE one colour I should have (which I don't know yet!) Does LHR M have any stock of willow you think?? If SHD doesn't work that's the only one chance of discount... or sale possibilities...:graucho:
Thanks Ratty,

No, none at LHR...and no SHD.

Don't know about sales.....:shrugs: but I think not....:thinking:

Is the small willow in biscuit still available? It shows online it's sold out, but wouldn't it be removed from the site if it was?

Does anyone know if it will be restocked online? A first it wasn't love with the willow, but I cannot get this bag off my mind!

Those of you who own one, how do you like it? Also, for those who have or have seen the shrunken calf willow, what's the leather like? Is it soft or does it feel like it embossed leather?

Sorry for so many questions! Thanks in advance ;)

Hi Galex,

If it is still on the website it has not sold out. They remove items which have completely sold out. Selfridges & Harrods also stocked the Willow, so worth contacting them if M.com no longer has the one you want.
You can see pics of the shrunken calf here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry-reference-library/the-mulberry-willow-pics-only-804669.html

The shrunken calf leather is lovely, doesn't need babying. It is firm enough to stand upright but is beautifully supple and tactile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 355
Hi Galex,

If it is still on the website it has not sold out. They remove items which have completely sold out. Selfridges & Harrods also stocked the Willow, so worth contacting them if M.com no longer has the one you want.
You can see pics of the shrunken calf here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry-reference-library/the-mulberry-willow-pics-only-804669.html

The shrunken calf leather is lovely, doesn't need babying. It is firm enough to stand upright but is beautifully supple and tactile.

Thanks so much for your reply! Do you feel the leather will soften up in time? Is it soft or does it have a rubbery feel that another PFer mentioned in another thread?

I own 3 mulberry bags already - pink soft sponge bayswater, flame SBS, mulberry push Polly in conker, so I am familiar with those leathers, but I am unsure if I'm going to be a fan of the shrunken calf leather if it is too rigid.. I will be buying sight unseen so I want to make sure I am going to love it before I take the plunge.

Does anyone know if mulberry plans on releasing a darker tan than biscuit in this bag? Is the Suffolk that's going to be released in the same leather biscuit too or is it a darker color?

Again sorry for so many questions! TIA ;)

Does anyone know all of the colors /leathers the willow will be released in this fall?

I really love the emerald, but I prefer the shrunken calf to the smooth calf.

I also fell in love with the Heather color! TIA ;)

Is the small willow in biscuit still available? It shows online it's sold out, but wouldn't it be removed from the site if it was?

Does anyone know if it will be restocked online? A first it wasn't love with the willow, but I cannot get this bag off my mind!

Those of you who own one, how do you like it? Also, for those who have or have seen the shrunken calf willow, what's the leather like? Is it soft or does it feel like it embossed leather?

Sorry for so many questions! Thanks in advance ;)
They had a biscuit in the shrunken calf at New Bond Street yesterday(Small Willow)