Mulberry Sale

I'm in the U.S., and I was told it would be the usual seasonal colors for Lily (like ocean green, dune, violet, porcelain blue). Bayswater with strap in ocean green, porcelain blue, black and oxblood. Lots of slg's in those colors as well on sale.

The zipped Bayswaters would not be going on sale. None of the new Amberley pieces will be on sale either.

I'm in the U.S., and I was told it would be the usual seasonal colors for Lily (like ocean green, dune, violet, porcelain blue). Bayswater with strap in ocean green, porcelain blue, black and oxblood. Lots of slg's in those colors as well on sale.

The zipped Bayswaters would not be going on sale. None of the new Amberley pieces will be on sale either.

I’m also in the U.S., and the Heritage Small Bayswater Satchel is being discontinued and on sale for 20% off (which seems like a low percentage for a discontinued item, so I may have misheard). Also on sale/discontinued is the Heritage Anthony and Bayswater Double-Zip in all colors (30% off I think). There are some new Bayswater and Darley bags on sale in the seasonal colors.

Reactions: youngster