Mulberry Sale

Is this link ready to use? I am able to see bags and add to my cart, but it also adds a $6 stationery item. Thank you for sharing the link!

Did the link end up working for you? I received my own email from Mulberry and ordered through that. I ended up with just a few slg's in porcelain blue that I wanted from spring that will be gifts, well, OK, one or two may be for me! Pretty much from the start, several of the ocean green pieces were out of stock or not available online.

Hi, does anyone know if the Small Antony Messenger Oak is likely to go in the Mulberry UK Xmas/Boxing Day sale (ie has it in any other years)?

My reason for asking is that I’m passing through Heathrow early Dec so can buy it for £495 from there however if it’s likely to be cheaper in the Mulberry uk xmas sale, then I’d wait till then (if patience allows lol!). Could anyone offer any advice pls?

Many thanks in advance!

Thank you so much for the link. I'm in the UK but the discount percentage usually follows suit. The problem is now - what to buy!!! I had been about buy an Antony myself but might wait. Thanks again - if anyone gets a UK link, I would be grateful if they could post it too.

I saw that the Dark Amethyst Crock Trunk bag is in the US sale so I'm hoping I can get one when the UK sale starts as I've had my eye on this for ages! Hubby thinks I should get the small Amberley Satchel as it would be more practical and I love that one too but I think the trunk is my favourite.

Forgot that the sale starts before Thanksgiving-wanted to get a heritage Bayswater in racing green, and now looks like they're sold out online! 20% feels a bit uneventful though; at 30% I would have jumped at one if it was available.

Somehow the heritage Bayswater mysteriously popped back onto the website today, so just grabbed one! 20% is a bit less than what I was hoping for, but I really do like the color. Was debating getting this vs. the LV Graceful in DE; since racing green is a seasonal hue, I decided to just go for the Mulberry and hope the LV will be around for a bit haha

Reactions: youngster
Flannels have a voucher code for 20% on their website and when I go to checkout it's working on mulberry bags and purses. Thought might be useful for people who want to get gifts before Christmas

That’s a shame. It did say in the small print that Mulberry was not in the offer. It did however let me purchase something with the discount. Must have realised their mistake and removed the discount. Shame. Interested to see if I get my voucher.