Mulberry Sale

A quick email customer services I am sure will sort it. They've always been amazing for any issues I've had. Ive only returned 1 online purchase that was faulty and was refunded postage. I can't remember if I had to tick a box for the return reason, you would think it would be a given for a faulty bag or incorrect description
Hi BigCherry and Louliu. Thanks for the information. they probably would have dealt with it if I had mentioned it on the return slip. I don't think there will be a problem if I email them. They are usually very pleasant to deal with. Thanks again.

So, I didn't go for the polished small bays as when I saw it, it looked more of a plum/purple colour and not the deep rich burgundy I was expecting. I also thought the leather would mark too easily as he display bag had a few scraps and scuffs on it

Hope this helps if anyone is interested in this bag or leather - it's compared against last years deep embossed croc in oxblood

IMG_1483826527.739562.jpg

IMG_1483826541.291483.jpg

LOL!!! I don't mind both comments!! Thank you!! & Happy New Year!!

Thank you so much! I am totally in love with the color!! Happy New Year!

Thank you!! So happy to finally be a part of the Mulberry family. Have been loving this style for far too long! Love the look of the regular too but I needed the extra length for my wallet. How do you like the regular? Might have to try it one day since it seems like a more popular choice! Happy New Year!!
Lol Happy new year xx