Mulberry Sale

Hi all! Not been on here for a while. I'm looking for a scarlet regular lily at a price that's cheaper than m.com - any idea where to look please? Local JL had them at a much better price but I was a tad late, and sadly I don't have the item number for John Lewis to do a stock search across their stores. Any help much appreciated, thanks!
There is a medium new one on finer things aberdeen website for 740 I think

Hoppers department store in harrogate has the red one on sale for £555, if you open an account with them they give you extra 20% off sale price, which works out to be £444. Offer ends this Sunday. Just been to the store myself, it is the scarlet red I believe.

Hoppers department store in harrogate has the red one on sale for £555, if you open an account with them they give you extra 20% off sale price, which works out to be £444. Offer ends this Sunday. Just been to the store myself, it is the scarlet red I believe.
Thank you for sharing this! Yes I had looked into it but sadly you have to be in store to open an account and I live far from any of their stores...

Hmm If I don't find scarlet at a good price maybe I should just wait for a poppy red to turn up for sale? Those have suede lining...

Hi all! Not been on here for a while. I'm looking for a scarlet regular lily at a price that's cheaper than m.com - any idea where to look please? Local JL had them at a much better price but I was a tad late, and sadly I don't have the item number for John Lewis to do a stock search across their stores. Any help much appreciated, thanks!
Did you try Wheelers in Loughborough ?

Thank you for sharing this! Yes I had looked into it but sadly you have to be in store to open an account and I live far from any of their stores...

Hmm If I don't find scarlet at a good price maybe I should just wait for a poppy red to turn up for sale? Those have suede lining...
Oh that is a shame, I hope you can find one at the right price. I do think mulberry nowadays charge far too much for their bags, even sale prices are not that good. However I am tempted with the hoopers offer, going back to store today to have a second look. :smile:

Oh that is a shame, I hope you can find one at the right price. I do think mulberry nowadays charge far too much for their bags, even sale prices are not that good. However I am tempted with the hoopers offer, going back to store today to have a second look. :smile:

I see there is some squirrel cache management going on :smile: . My guess is you have your eye on something........I look forward to your update :graucho:

I emailed them & they apologised and amended it online. I hope they refunded your postage!
Hi kerplunk. No, they didn't refund the postage, just the cost of the bag. I emailed them to say I had ordered it based on the larger dimensions originally shown and they replied apologising for the error. I didn't mention the postage to them. They said that as soon as the error was pointed out, they amended the website.

Hi kerplunk. No, they didn't refund the postage, just the cost of the bag. I emailed them to say I had ordered it based on the larger dimensions originally shown and they replied apologising for the error. I didn't mention the postage to them. They said that as soon as the error was pointed out, they amended the website.

Hi, I received a defective bag from Mulberry and they didn't refund the postage and I paid £11 to return it. Had they refunded their charge I wouldn't have minded paying £11 to return it but it irked me so I asked for both postages to be refunded and they did it without question. Maybe they just refund only the customers who ask.

Hi, I received a defective bag from Mulberry and they didn't refund the postage and I paid £11 to return it. Had they refunded their charge I wouldn't have minded paying £11 to return it but it irked me so I asked for both postages to be refunded and they did it without question. Maybe they just refund only the customers who ask.

A quick email customer services I am sure will sort it. They've always been amazing for any issues I've had. Ive only returned 1 online purchase that was faulty and was refunded postage. I can't remember if I had to tick a box for the return reason, you would think it would be a given for a faulty bag or incorrect description