mulberry phoebe bag

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
Bagpuss said:
Sorry I didn't see your post until now Munchkyn- my Phoebe is supposed to arrive middle of next week as well, I think we ordered it on the same day. I got the dark brown as well and am expecting the dark stitching. I think the color is officially chocolate according to Mulberry. I have also read that Kiwi waterproofing spray is a good product to use on the bag to prevent rainspots from staining it so I think I may give that a try.
I don't know about a lot of styles that I have seen pictured but this one I loved it instantly. It does look like a saddlebag.
I have heard the same thing, the "kiwi spray-rain and stain protector for all colors" is suppose to protect the leather from water spots. I know that mulberry suggests collonil waterproof spray for their leather. Here is a link http://www.collonil.net/en/produkte/collonil_classic/detail.php?id=16620001000

The kiwi spray may be cheaper though, do you know where to get it? I heard target has it but I haven't checked.

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
Fayden may know it looks like shadows in the picture to me. But I am definately not a photographer.

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
yes, definitely shadows, they didn't light the bag that well, should hire me to take pics!

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
Munchkyn said:
Is the dark brown really dark that it almost looks black? I guess the reason I choose the dark brown is because it looks kinda vintage. Now I just can't wait for it since you mention how gorgeous it is:love: Thanks so much for your response!
You got it! it looks totally vintage, but certainly not black. It's dark horse brown. POST PICS!!!

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
star3777 said:
You got it! it looks totally vintage, but certainly not black. It's dark horse brown. POST PICS!!!
I will! I just love you guys and all your great feedbacks and posts!

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
Please say I didn't miss a "Phoebe" for 500 bucks! please, I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Munchkyn said:
I really like that color but would it match your wardrobe?
Well, looks like I'll have alot of brown bags in the future so I want to add some fun color to it but I'm still afraid that it might be too hard to match huh? But I want to know what the green looks like in person!! :suspiciou