mulberry phoebe bag

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. does anyone have it? i saw it in vogue magazine, and i love the way it looks. they have it available online and it costs about 1200 i think.

dang it, i missed it for 500 dollars at Saks!!! GRRR

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446127691&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492384039&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1128426383270&DCLKSLOT=1

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

2. Go to their web site. www.mulberry.com I ordered a Bayswater from the site a few days ago. :idea:

3. yup i saw it. except it will cost well over 1200! with the duties and customs. makes me mad i missed the Saks sale!

4. Do you mind posting how long it takes you to get it once it arrives?

I am debating the choco roxy, and I might order direct so I can add a wallet to my order. If I order from NAP, then no wallet. :sad2:

5. Damn! :sad:

I would have grabbed one in a minute! I have been looking at the black ones...but the brown is beautiful too.

6. Will do...I ordered it on Jan 1st and already have become impatient. I hate waiting for stuff...hate it.:shame:

7. damn, that would have been a real bargain!

8. Okay Fayden - from another forum a gal posted a link to the Phoebe at 50% off.

www.bobellisshoes.com

Go to the store, then sales items, then click Mulberry, and you will see the oak Phoebe at 50% off and the dk brn Phoebe at 50% off.

I would call first for availability but, they are on the website and supposedly the website is a physical upscale store in Charleston SC; also legit.

9. Oh yes, Bob Ellis is definitely legit, as Loganz said, it's a high -end store,they have great stuff. I go to their store in Charlotte.

10. I am so tempted to snatch one of those bags up; they even have the oak Roxy at 50% off....aahhh...me = torn!!

11. ^^ I'm tempted too Loganz, nice stuff there except for that ugly BV on sale!

12. ^^^ I agree about the BV - I had never even seen that before; perhaps there is a reason that some of these bags are on sales, no? :amuse:

13. ^^ Ain't it the truth. My palms got sweaty over that gold python Devi Kroell though, I must look away I must look away!

14. ^^ so true, when I see a good deal, or something I really want, my heart starts to race as I go through the pros and cons of making an unanticipated purchase. It is as if handbags are an addiction; I think I just explained how addicts feel when they are experiencing a craving. :p

15. WOW you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :love: now i just have to see if i'll order it today....