mulberry phoebe bag

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
Ginger said:
Go to their web site. www.mulberry.com I ordered a Bayswater from the site a few days ago. :idea:

Do you mind posting how long it takes you to get it once it arrives?

I am debating the choco roxy, and I might order direct so I can add a wallet to my order. If I order from NAP, then no wallet. :sad2:

fayden said:
does anyone have it? i saw it in vogue magazine, and i love the way it looks. they have it available online and it costs about 1200 i think.

dang it, i missed it for 500 dollars at SAKS!!! GRRR

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446127691&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492384039&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1128426383270&DCLKSLOT=1

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Damn! :sad:

I would have grabbed one in a minute! I have been looking at the black ones...but the brown is beautiful too.

Will do...I ordered it on Jan 1st and already have become impatient. I hate waiting for stuff...hate it.:shame:
Loganz said:
Do you mind posting how long it takes you to get it once it arrives?

I am debating the choco roxy, and I might order direct so I can add a wallet to my order. If I order from NAP, then no wallet. :sad2:

Okay Fayden - from another forum a gal posted a link to the Phoebe at 50% off.

www.bobellisshoes.com

Go to the store, then sales items, then click Mulberry, and you will see the oak Phoebe at 50% off and the dk brn Phoebe at 50% off.

I would call first for availability but, they are on the website and supposedly the website is a physical upscale store in Charleston SC; also legit.

^^ so true, when I see a good deal, or something I really want, my heart starts to race as I go through the pros and cons of making an unanticipated purchase. It is as if handbags are an addiction; I think I just explained how addicts feel when they are experiencing a craving. :P

Loganz said:
Okay Fayden - from another forum a gal posted a link to the Phoebe at 50% off.

www.bobellisshoes.com

Go to the store, then sales items, then click Mulberry, and you will see the oak Phoebe at 50% off and the dk brn Phoebe at 50% off.

I would call first for availability but, they are on the website and supposedly the website is a physical upscale store in Charleston SC; also legit.

WOW you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:love: now i just have to see if i'll order it today....