mulberry phoebe bag

Bagpuss

Dec 30, 2005
Munchkyn said:
Bagpuss-Is the bag pretty roomy? Or heavy?
Pretty roomy- not heavy though and the straps are wide and comfortable. Maybe we didn't order on the same day but it was close. I am in Minnesota too so I bet yours is going to be here today.
Thanks everyone else for the nice comments:biggrin:

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
Munchkyn said:
Is the color bright at all? Do you have pics you could show?
I just got the bag. The color is subtle but beautiful. It will def. go with jeans and neutrals. I'm really digging the color.

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
:sad2: I ordered mine on Thursday I hope I get it tomorrow. So jealous of everyone who've got theirs already from bobellis. I'm waiting so impatiently!

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
Bagpuss said:
Pretty roomy- not heavy though and the straps are wide and comfortable. Maybe we didn't order on the same day but it was close. I am in Minnesota too so I bet yours is going to be here today.
Thanks everyone else for the nice comments:biggrin:
I am so glad I got the bag now! The most important part of a shoulder bag is that the strap are comfortable! Yippy!

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
Bagpuss-When you got your phoebe, were there any scuffs or scratches? The main reason I got choco was to avoid seeing these easily. Thanks

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Munchkyn said:
Bagpuss-When you got your phoebe, were there any scuffs or scratches? The main reason I got choco was to avoid seeing these easily. Thanks
I saw one yesterday at Nordstrom SCP. The dark brown one did have scratches on it...but I don't think they showed up all that much. It was a display, so I am sure it was handled a lot.

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
mine shipped today via fedex and is in maryland last time i checked so hopefully i'll get mine by the end of the week! caaaan't wait.

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
Bjara said:
I saw one yesterday at Nordstrom SCP. The dark brown one did have scratches on it...but I don't think they showed up all that much. It was a display, so I am sure it was handled a lot.
Thanks for the response, as long as the scratches aren't clearly visible that's good.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Congrats to everyone's new phoebes! I decided to forgo this bag because I ended up buying 2 Burberry bags. lol

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
AHHH! I got my phoebe package today but I was heading off to work so I couldn't open it!:sad2: I reluctantly gave the box to my bf to bring up to our apartment. I won't get off until 8:30pm so all I can think about right now is my bag while I'm at work!