Mulberry Exchange

Small restock on the pre-loved section, immaculate-looking black Colville and del rey in evergreen, also a loved but still stunning Alexa in the foggy grey

edit: note - I think one of the photos on the collville is wrong, there are studs and a tassle which I’m sure belong to a different bag

Another big update, including black gracie & Joel in great condition

though is this one of the “dodgy” peeling Darias that got sold for £50 being offered at £275?

Last edited:
Looks like this has been updated again, there’s some bays that weren’t there before - including an oxblood at £500 - some recent Ants, a coral Daria in amazing condition for its age, two Taylors and a polly pushlock in conker.

has anyone stopped into the Edinburgh store recently? I'll be there at the end of the month and wondering if they have anything good. Can't recall the lovely SAs I worked with last spring unfortunately.

Reactions: 24shaz
has anyone stopped into the Edinburgh store recently? I'll be there at the end of the month and wondering if they have anything good. Can't recall the lovely SAs I worked with last spring unfortunately.
I’m in Edinburgh next week & always try to stop in by the store when passing, so hopefully I’ll be able to report back for you!

Is there anything particular you’d like me to look out for?
I’d be thrilled for an Alexa hobo in good condition. Last I knew there were two but quite beat up. I’m from the US though so I have such limited access here and am happy for a good selection to chose from. Trying not to buy the new crossbody Bays satchel while I’m there!

I was there last month, they have moved to temporary premises round the corner but still in Multrees Walk. The original store is being refurbished; I can’t remember exactly when they’re moving back. As far as I’m aware they are not stocking any pre loved bags anymore, I think all stores are the same unfortunately. As you may have realised the website now has many more bags for sale than ever before.

I was there last month, they have moved to temporary premises round the corner but still in Multrees Walk. The original store is being refurbished; I can’t remember exactly when they’re moving back. As far as I’m aware they are not stocking any pre loved bags anymore, I think all stores are the same unfortunately. As you may have realised the website now has many more bags for sale than ever before.
Interesting. I had noticed that. Thank you for the updates. Unfortunately as an American I can’t buy off the UK website without a UK billing address, which is why I loved popping in a few times a year when I’m there for work. What a bummer.

I’ll have a look>
had no idea this was the case and am sad to hear it, though understand why they’d have the bags online as I guess it makes more sense to have the full collection visible than bits of it spread across the country

they’ve had another update, there’s lots of pink including a tdf neon pink darley at £325 and loads of the usual bays, ants etc

I missed mulberry this trip, but hopefully will get in on Friday when I’m down for work

Greta hobo at £575, it’s missing its tassles & this isn’t mentioned anywhere? I actually like this - it looks quite classy - but it‘s weird to sell a bag with an integral
feature missing and not mention it in the listing https://www.mulberry.com/gb/shop/pre-loved-womens/greta-hobo-pre-loved-plum-grainy-lambskin

edit: this sample bayswater is amazing though, makes me think of days at the beach and those old photos of stripey bathing suits https://www.mulberry.com/gb/shop/pre-loved-womens/bayswater-pre-loved-blue-ticking

Last edited:
Reactions: cypr
I missed mulberry this trip, but hopefully will get in on Friday when I’m down for work

Greta hobo at £575, it’s missing its tassles & this isn’t mentioned anywhere? I actually like this - it looks quite classy - but it‘s weird to sell a bag with an integral
feature missing and not mention it in the listing https://www.mulberry.com/gb/shop/pre-loved-womens/greta-hobo-pre-loved-plum-grainy-lambskin

edit: this sample bayswater is amazing though, makes me think of days at the beach and those old photos of stripey bathing suits https://www.mulberry.com/gb/shop/pre-loved-womens/bayswater-pre-loved-blue-ticking
I agree I really don’t understand why they can’t fully restore and replace with the resources they have at hand. I feel the prices are too high for the condition of most of the bags and the money you receive if you exchange is minimal regardless of condition.

Reactions: cypr and 24shaz
I agree I really don’t understand why they can’t fully restore and replace with the resources they have at hand. I feel the prices are too high for the condition of most of the bags and the money you receive if you exchange is minimal regardless of condition.
agreed, £575 is absolutely wild for a Greta in any condition, never mind when it’s missing a piece. I notice there’s a well used Gracie at £275 - she’s a great bag, but that’s more than I paid for my one new (albeit 12ish years ago)

Reactions: KEG66