Mulberry CHAT Thread

I was at Heathrow mulberry and guess what I found! It turns out Heathrow still has some Alexas...I thought Mulberry had stopped producing them after summer 2016! What a happy find to make up for a horrible flight :smile:View attachment 3628973

Gorgeous!!!
Not to say that I am an Alexa fan, your bag looks perfect!
Many congrats, hope you had a safe trip home :smile:

Reactions: coolmelondew
Hi ladies, I hope you can help... I am visiting London this summer and could really do with having a bra fitting. I see that Rigby and Peller and the big department stores do fittings, do you have any recommendations?
Many thanks [emoji3]

Hi guys. Im quite new here so im sorry if this is the wrong place. My mum bought a beautiful Mulberry today. But we have no idea what style/type it is. Would any of you guys be able to help :smile: xxxx p.s im not sure how to upload my pictures if anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong lol xxx

I'm thinking of selling My Mulberry bags, to buy other brands. I can't believe I'm saying this. But I really want royal navy Marcie satchel, I like the Evelyne from Hermes and college bag in black fom Saint Laurent. It took me ages to complete my Mulberry collection..but the magic is gone from Mulb with all those new designs from JC. I don't even know the names of the new bags wich is not normal for me.
So wat do I do? Sell and start over or keep what I have so I can't regret.

Ps. This is not a selling post [emoji6]

Last edited:
Reactions: elvisfan4life
Hi ladies, I hope you can help... I am visiting London this summer and could really do with having a bra fitting. I see that Rigby and Peller and the big department stores do fittings, do you have any recommendations?
Many thanks [emoji3]

For measuring I always find the lovelies in good old M&S are consistent and their lingerie is perfect for functional wear [emoji6][emoji6]

Hi guys. Im quite new here so im sorry if this is the wrong place. My mum bought a beautiful Mulberry today. But we have no idea what style/type it is. Would any of you guys be able to help :smile: xxxx p.s im not sure how to upload my pictures if anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong lol xxx

Welcome, I find the app the easiest way to upload - without a pic would be hard to help

I'm thinking of selling My Mulberry bags, to buy other brands. I can't believe I'm saying this. But I really want royal navy Marcie satchel, I like the Evelyne from Hermes and college bag in black fom Saint Laurent. It took me ages to complete my Mulberry collection..but the magic is gone from Mulb with all those new designs from JC. I don't even know the names of the new bags wich is not normal for me.

You are not alone, 2 M bags I said I'd never part with may go to make way for a BV, I have 3 Chloe's now and my collection is much more diverse. Also I'm not using my M purses, what with contactless technology and wearables, I never have much to put in my purses now and they are bigger than I need

Reactions: ksuromax

A royal blue Marcie is on my wishlist, too! :love:
For now, I would not sell all Mulbs. Do you have bags that are absolutely no fun to use anymore? I would start selling those. I would keep bags that I considered HGs and that I still love style wise. Good luck!

For measuring I always find the lovelies in good old M&S are consistent and their lingerie is perfect for functional wear [emoji6][emoji6]

Welcome, I find the app the easiest way to upload - without a pic would be hard to help

You are not alone, 2 M bags I said I'd never part with may go to make way for a BV, I have 3 Chloe's now and my collection is much more diverse. Also I'm not using my M purses, what with contactless technology and wearables, I never have much to put in my purses now and they are bigger than I need

I'm glad I'm not alone. But most of the time I regret when a bag of mine is sold. So I'm more carefull now. I wish I could justify buying all I want, without having to sell. [emoji1][emoji1]

Reactions: Louliu71
A royal blue Marcie is on my wishlist, too! :love:
For now, I would not sell all Mulbs. Do you have bags that are absolutely no fun to use anymore? I would start selling those. I would keep bags that I considered HGs and that I still love style wise. Good luck!

Yes, It's gorgeous isn't it. I have that marcie in black already so I know I get on with it.
The problem is most of my mulbs are my HG, I will never get hold of them again, I think. Like my Lily with tiger plaque. I just adore her but don't use...also my Del Rey's..not using and so on...

I'm glad I'm not alone. But most of the time I regret when a bag of mine is sold. So I'm more carefull now. I wish I could justify buying all I want, without having to sell. [emoji1][emoji1]

My problem is I get bored quickly, move something on, regret it so end up keeping more than I need, unused bags get forgotten about, see something I like and the cycle continues. I am going to have a cull, just need to be strong lol

My problem is I get bored quickly, move something on, regret it so end up keeping more than I need, unused bags get forgotten about, see something I like and the cycle continues. I am going to have a cull, just need to be strong lol
Bags have to be used regularly to stay with me :P I sometimes get to a point where I'm not reaching for a bag anymore and I don't really know why - I still like it, there's nothing wrong with it, but I'm always preferring other bags. It's as if I've had my use out of it, and at that point I consider selling. I think otherwise I'd get that wardrobe-full-of-stuff-and-nothing-to-wear feeling, and I hate that. I can't remember where I saw it, but someone posted recently about not being in the business of keeping a handbag museum :lol: which I thought was an interesting observation, and something I can definitely identify with. But we're all different, and if you think you might regret selling @DiJe40 you might be better to wait a while :smile:. I guess it all depends where we sit on the squirrel spectrum ;)