Mulberry CHAT Thread

Did I miss any conversation about the Mulberry show yesterday? I saw a very few minutes of it but not enough to have an opinion. It wouldn't stream so I gave up. Did anyone see it? Any opinions?

Thanks ladies we have had a wonderful time -3 weeks coming to the end sadly . Finished off our trip here in Sydney , my most favourite place in the world . The pic is the view from our 19th floor suite . Each morning there is a different liner moored up - on Monday The
Arcadia set sail for the 67 night cruise back to Southampton :nuts: .

I'm a pale freckled creature but the weather hasn't been a problem . Had one very hot day in Melbourne with the day temperature of 37 and night temperature of 30 c , 0.6 off the night record for February .

Last edited:
Hey ladies! Hope you're all well and enjoying life. Been ill and laying low recently. Am bobbing back up now so thought I'd let you know I'm still alive. Only two purchases to declare since December when I last wrote. Mr Panda bought me a classic red bayswater (sale) for xmas / b'day & kids got me a matching heart key ring. Have been really good other than a Mcqueen scarf I couldn't avoid buying... :facepalm:

What are you lovely ladies up to then... what have I missed?! :drinks:

Hey ladies! Hope you're all well and enjoying life. Been ill and laying low recently. Am bobbing back up now so thought I'd let you know I'm still alive. Only two purchases to declare since December when I last wrote. Mr Panda bought me a classic red bayswater (sale) for xmas / b'day & kids got me a matching heart key ring. Have been really good other than a Mcqueen scarf I couldn't avoid buying... :facepalm:

What are you lovely ladies up to then... what have I missed?! :drinks:
Hi Panda! Hope you are better now.
Your new Bays sounds lovely. We need pics. ;)
Glad you are back, we have missed you. :hugs:

Reactions: Ukpandagirl