Mulberry CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNOW!! I thought it was a wind up at first but they're a really new company so they don't even have a website yet but I've been told we should be selling by mid-September.

I've got another exhibition coming up I think as well. I'll be selling prints soon too so if anyones a Florence and The Machine fan or if you like pretty pictures of London, Brighton and New York I've got some cracking images of this kind of stuff ;)

Check you out, girlie! :ghi5: Congratulations! I love pictures of cities and landscape so I would love to see your work. Do you have a blog or a website? I would have thought the same, that it was a wind up! Things like that are hard to believe until you dig at the detail. It all sounds so exciting! Congratulations again, Lauren! x

Well part of my duvet cover is now waterproof. Home sweaty and exhausted after cycle from work to find my package with my colonil inside. As I was so excited I threw myself backwards on the bed, ripped open the bag, and dug out the leather gel, opening promptly so that I could receive a generous helping on my face, shoulders and bedspread. It's kind of a nice bed spread so don't know how I'll break this to the hubby

I wonder if my face is now waterproof too?

cllb said:
Well part of my duvet cover is now waterproof. Home sweaty and exhausted after cycle from work to find my package with my colonil inside. As I was so excited I threw myself backwards on the bed, ripped open the bag, and dug out the leather gel, opening promptly so that I could receive a generous helping on my face, shoulders and bedspread. It's kind of a nice bed spread so don't know how I'll break this to the hubby

Ha ha ha! I'm so sorry to laugh but this is just the kind of thing I would do too! The gel is more like a lotion and should be in a bottle, not a small jar. Hope you manage to get it all out.

Hello, I can't make a new thread yet so I will ask here, sorry if it's the wrong place.
Yesterday i bought my first mulberry messenger bag and that evening i sprayed it with Collonil, the next day i noticed this one big dark streak on the leather, I don't know why i haven't noticed it in the shop, I guess spraying made it more noticeable. Can you tell me what it is and should i be concerned? it's under the flap so not that visible, but is it normal or should i complain about it?

ogri said:
It's more like a scar or texture thing then a dirt mark, looks like scar tissue to me.

I would take that back and get another one. It could have been due to the lighting that you didn't notice it or maybe the Collonil has brought it up. Definitely take it back and get one you are happy with though.

It's not that bad in real life, the photo emphasizes it a little. I think I might keep it that way, my wife had a hard time noticing it. Also this one was the best looking one from all the other I checked at the shop, love the grain.

So I brought the bag back to the shop and they agreed it's a faulty one. Got myself the same bag just in black. The problem was that almost all of their in stock bags had scratch marks or scarring, so getting the same color wasn't an option... Anyways I'm happy with my new bag!

:lol::roflmfao:.......

So I brought the bag back to the shop and they agreed it's a faulty one. Got myself the same bag just in black. The problem was that almost all of their in stock bags had scratch marks or scarring, so getting the same color wasn't an option... Anyways I'm happy with my new bag!

well I'm happy that you got yourself a new bag :smile:
:biggrin::cool:

ogri said:

Great news and glad you're happy with your new bag. Not so great that almost all their stock had scratches though. What's going on with quality control?!

Status
Not open for further replies.