Mulberry CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a fail from Mulberry. Looks like the Alexa bit is a front pouch since thats where the turn-lock is?

No idea. I'd like to see one in the flesh though just out of curiosity.

Anyway, I went to the Olympic Torch yesterday. Managed to get a front row view and took my bag with me and it ended up getting scuffed on the barrier gate :sad: Practically RAN to Hoopers to get more leather gel afterwards and it seems to have done the trick. Plus it was £1 cheaper in Hoopers than Fenwicks :biggrin:

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all.

I just bought my first Mulberry today! I've always been a fan of Mulberry and I'm so happy that I could finally afford one :') Does anyone by any chance know where I can find a list of the Mulberry collections of 2005? I went to Mulberry on New Bond Street today to have it looked at and I was told it was from the 2005 collection but they'd forgotten the name of it!

dizze said:
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all.

I just bought my first Mulberry today! I've always been a fan of Mulberry and I'm so happy that I could finally afford one :') Does anyone by any chance know where I can find a list of the Mulberry collections of 2005? I went to Mulberry on New Bond Street today to have it looked at and I was told it was from the 2005 collection but they'd forgotten the name of it!

Hi and congratulations on your very first Mulberry. More will follow! If you post a pic here we should be able to tell you what your bag is. Also there is a style reference thread you could search through.

Hi and congratulations on your very first Mulberry. More will follow! If you post a pic here we should be able to tell you what your bag is. Also there is a style reference thread you could search through.

^
Thank you! I hope so, I now have my eye on the Somerset Shoulder :smile: Thank you for pointing me to the reference section, for some reason I completely missed the reference and shopping forums at the top. I now know that mine is a Joni :biggrin:

^
Which little tag are you refering to? If it's on the back of the 'Made in' tag I believe that's the season code...well that's what one of the sales assistants told me when he was looking at my Joni!

Oh! it might be on the other side of made in tag? have only seen photo and was thinking it was another tag,

Thanks x

Hi!!! Another newbie here! Just got my first Mulberry- the Travel Day Bag in shiny oak!

I went in looking for an Alexa in Oak- but this was marked down 60%!!! And it was as fabulous!!!!! So excited, can't wait to take it out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.