Much Delayed Reveal - Graduation 2009 !

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
This reveal has been a long time coming, and it's been delayed for delivery, drivers (the lack of for Win7, ugh!) and just general delinquency, but here it is now ! :yahoo:

It's been a huge year for me, I'm finally finished school so there had to be a special way to mark it.

How about with two plain boxes.

attachment.php

Or are they ?

attachment.php

Here they are !

attachment.php

Submariner 14060M and Meisterstück Le Grand along for the ride

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• grad01.jpg
    grad01.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,020
  • grad04.jpg
    grad04.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 2,361
  • grad03.jpg
    grad03.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 2,378
  • grad02.jpg
    grad02.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 2,031
  • grad05.jpg
    grad05.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 2,025
Here's my fave picture of the watch so far..

attachment.php

And now I am banned banned banned for life.. or am I. :P:nuts:

Attachments

• yslrolex2.jpg
    yslrolex2.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 13,268
ayla, congrats! i am seriously starting to fall in love with the Submariner, getting quite obsessed about it. Don't mean to pry, but could you please give me an approximate range of the price of the watch? thank you and well done!

Thank you couturequeen, Kitsunegrl & Ali7364 for stopping by ! :heart:

Gorgeous Tributes! Where did you find them?

They are the older style, I picked them up at Holt Renfrew Last Call a few months ago, so happy cause I thought I missed them ! :yahoo:

ayla, congrats! i am seriously starting to fall in love with the Submariner, getting quite obsessed about it. Don't mean to pry, but could you please give me an approximate range of the price of the watch? thank you and well done!

Here`s Jomashop`s page for them, but if you shop around, you can find it for cheaper online, new ! :yes:

http://www.jomashop.com/rolex-14060m.html

YOU GOT IT!!!! I was excited to see the message at the bottom of your post...(its here!) Good for you!!! Its a beautiful watch, (LOVE the shoes too!) Do NOT loose that pen!!! lol
Congrats Ayla!