Much Delayed Reveal - Graduation 2009 !

Thank-you Roo, dell, bextasy, gapaholic13, suzie w, chanel-girl and Martina_Italy for your kind words ! :heart:

Congratssss !!! ITS GORGEOUS!!!! =) and it matches your tribute too :smile:

It's no Chanel flats.. really, the watch is no J12 with diamonds !!! :P :graucho:

I recognize that "plain white box"!!! Finally, a proper reveal for your new Rolex! You already know that I love it...love the pen, too. Congratulations on your graduation! When do you sit for the Bar?

I didn't want to take away your "reveal thunder" either.. so I wanted to wait a while to do mine. ;)

And thank-you ! I've already sat for the bar, it's earlier on Canada, and I passed both barristers and solicitors ! :tup:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
par9.gif

kudos to you on your tremendous achievement, on passing the bar, & on your supremely appropriate rewards! wear & use in good health!

Congratulations on your graduation AND on your lovely celebratory gifts!!! Gorgeous gorgeous things to celebrate your achievement. (I bought myself a ring when I was admitted to the solicitors' roll).

Huge congratulations!! Fabulous watch,I just LOVE gents watches on girls,very chic indeed!
Also my DH has a Mont Blanc pen that he just loves,it writes beautifully!

Many congratulations on your graduation,and fantastic choices to celebrate and remember it by!!! You deserved a great reward for all your hard work studying!

Ps,love the Tributes too,stunning!