MTV series. TeenWolf

^ next weeks ep is going to be epic!!!

Come on mr. Director...really!!?? Derek fought another were and you didnt let him take his shirt off?? Sheeshhh ... :pokey:

Geriatric psychopath. I like that term. :lol:

Hate Allison !$&@

Still dont trust Peter Hale.

Poor Jackson. Poor Stiles.

So I still want to know what is up with the vet, and Dr.drew like guidance counselor??

Allison/ Jackson are SUPER annoying.
Scott didn't wow me this week either. He rarely does as stiles is my favorite.

Speaking of styles what kind of pickle is he in?

WHOA, GUYS. I'm still trying to regain my composure!

I'll add my two cents soon cause I'm tired and it probably wouldn't be coherent.

BYE. Sweet dreams ... of Derek Hale! *giggles*

Love4MK said:
WHOA, GUYS. I'm still trying to regain my composure!

I'll add my two cents soon cause I'm tired and it probably wouldn't be coherent.

BYE. Sweet dreams ... of Derek Hale! *giggles*

Okay go get some "soaked" dreams :lol:
But im holding you to your 2 cents later. Nope, make that 2 dollars worth. :smile:

Belle79 said:
I love Isaac - I'm glad he is helping Scott now. I also love Stiles, and he better make it past the finale!

Yeah, I like how Isaac is making his way over to the good side. I hope they dont kill him off...i dont think the show can stomach another good young wolf (.whos hotter than the lead Scott by the way) plus he did say there was nothing there for him. He might end up making a sacrifice for his new friends :sad:

I'm still having palpitations over this last episode, but I think I've got enough breath to type up my two cents ...

POINT 1: TEEN WOLF GIVES ME ANXIETY. Sweaty palms, heart racing, body shaking pure ANXIETY. Knock it off, Teen Wolf! I'm only 24!

POINT 2: I'm trying to decide whether or not to trust Peter Hale. I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CRAZY, but he almost seems to be talking from the heart? Or is he just telling Derek what he thinks he needs to hear to get his shiz together? I'm not sure if Peter has good intentions or not (I'm thinking not), but I want to trust him. Again, it's the anxiety. Makes my brain trust psycho lunatics.

POINT 2: Does anyone else feel so incredibly heartbroken for Derek? He's a total douche, yes, but MIND YOU, think of what his life has been like: he was BORN a werewolf so it wasn't exactly his choice to become an abomination, his entire family was burned alive, his sister was viciously murdered and cut in half, and his sole surviving family member turned out to be a rabid psycho serial killer. Can't really blame the guy for having poor leadership qualities and just qualities of life. So when Peter was telling Derek that he doesn't have heart, I felt really sorry for Derek because his life never let him feel love and compassion. SEE WHAT THIS SHOW DOES TO ME?! Gah!

POINT 3: Not only does this show give me anxiety, but I’ve invested my whole life into it! Luckily I found some co-workers who revealed that they watch it too. VICTORY.

POINT 4: I commend Jackson for getting stabby on himself. Somehow he was able to regain control and prevent his lizard-self from getting stabby on others. Was it because Lydia was there and he focused on his love for her like Peter said? AGAIN, makes me want to trust Peter but ... I ... shouldn’t.

POINT 5: I was looking forward to seeing badass Allison (despite her lust to viciously murder Derek), but my god, she’s turned into a homicidal maniac! Even her dad was all, “My daughter has turned into a homicidal maniac.” Tone it down, girl! The way she just savagely shot Boyd repeatedly got me seriously angry and I’m not even a fan of the guy!

POINT 6: Speaking of Boyd and Erica, as much as I’m not their biggest fan, I do like the little relationship they’ve sparked on their own. I don’t necessarily see it as a sexual thing, but more as a “hey, my life sucks, we’re both werewolves and TOTALLY SCREWED” kind of bond. I dig it. Maybe you should hold hands and frollick back to Derek, kids! Otherwise you’re going to be viciously murdered.

POINT 7: If Derek was your leader would you leave him?! I mean LOOK AT THAT FACE. Idiots!

POINT 8: WHERE IS STILES?! My theory is that because Scott didn’t produce Derek in a timely manner, Grandpa Argent took matters into his own hands and abducted Stiles. Kind of like, “Hey, you didn’t give me my worst enemy so I’m going to take your best friend.” That’s what I think and I DON’T LIKE IT. No bodily harm shall come to Stiles. EVER.

POINT 9: Notice how I seem to think everyone is going to get viciously murdered? Seems like a good choice of words for this show. Makes me think back to were-hobo and when he got sliced in half.

POINT 10: My soft spot for Isaac has quadrupled. He’s just so ... charming in his own way. I want to jump through the screen and hug him.

POINT 11 (AKA MY FINAL POINT): Who do YOU guys think is going to get (you guessed it!) viciously murdered? Cause remember, on this show, when you get murdered, it’s VICIOUSLY. Maybe it’s because I’m in total denial that it could be him, but I don’t think they are going to kill off Derek. I just don’t. (My anxiety not only let’s me trust psycho lunatics, but it doesn’t allow me to believe that my boyfri- er- Derek could be viciously murdered). I think the show has mentioned Derek being killed off way too many times for it to be obvious that he is indeed killed off. Grandpa Argent is all, “Let’s murder Derek! Viciously!”; Allison is all, “Let’s murder Derek! Viciously!”; Papa Argent used to be all, “Let’s murder Derek! Viciously!”, but I just don’t think it’s going to happen. *KNOCKS ON SOME SERIOUS WOOD*

I have a big feeling that it’s going to be Jackson. Only because the whole kanima storyline can go on for so long before it gets old. I’m already tired of his scaly self paralyzin’ peeps. Contain your venom, lizard-person!

I also don’t think it will be Derek because episode descriptions say, “a shocking death on the lacrosse field.” Unless Derek decided to play a round of lacrosse, I don’t think it’s him.

I think I am done with this episode breakdown.

Excuse me while I curl into the fetal position. Because unlike the rest of the season, I am REALLY not mentally prepared for the finale. *reaches for safety blanket*

OH. One last thing! Didn’t anyone else laugh over Peter’s line, “I’m out of commission for a few weeks and suddenly there’s lizard people, geriatric psychopaths and you’re cooking up werewolves from every self-esteem deprived teen in town.”

I snorted.

I'm still having palpitations over this last episode, but I think I've got enough breath to type up my two cents ...

POINT 1: TEEN WOLF GIVES ME ANXIETY.
- :yes:

POINT 2: I'm trying to decide whether or not to trust Peter Hale.
- DON'T TRUST HIM!!!

POINT 2: Does anyone else feel so incredibly heartbroken for Derek?
- I do. And I'm so giving him a hug. :graucho:

POINT 3: Not only does this show give me anxiety, but I’ve invested my whole life into it! Luckily I found some co-workers who revealed that they watch it too. VICTORY.
- I'm so glad I found people on TPF as crazy as I am about this show!
I'm 34, and in my line of work...nobody even knows about MTV.
Okay that was me trying to be funny, but seriously, nobody among my peers enjoys this show as much as I do
.:biggrin:

POINT 4: I commend Jackson for getting stabby on himself. Somehow he was able to regain control and prevent his lizard-self from getting stabby on others.
- it was a diversion so Grandpa Argent could abduct Stiles? He know Jackson heals and the Kanima...

POINT 5: I was looking forward to seeing badass Allison (despite her lust to viciously murder Derek), but my god, she’s turned into a homicidal maniac! Even her dad was all, “My daughter has turned into a homicidal maniac.” Tone it down, girl! The way she just savagely shot Boyd repeatedly got me seriously angry and I’m not even a fan of the guy!
- I HATE HER now!

POINT 6: Speaking of Boyd and Erica, as much as I’m not their biggest fan, I do like the little relationship they’ve sparked on their own.
- I kind of pitied them...the pack is falling apart, Derek's sort of losing it, and yeah well they're a bit lost and looking to belong...

POINT 7: If Derek was your leader would you leave him?! I mean LOOK AT THAT FACE. Idiots!
- LOOK AT THAT BODY while you're at it!

POINT 8: WHERE IS STILES?! My theory is that because Scott didn’t produce Derek in a timely manner, Grandpa Argent took matters into his own hands and abducted Stiles.
-Agree!!

POINT 9: Notice how I seem to think everyone is going to get viciously murdered? Seems like a good choice of words for this show. Makes me think back to were-hobo and when he got sliced in half.

POINT 10: My soft spot for Isaac has quadrupled. He’s just so ... charming in his own way. I want to jump through the screen and hug him.
- He's kind of growing on me too. Like I said in my previous post, I hope they won't kill him off...but they might.... :sad:

POINT 11 (AKA MY FINAL POINT): Who do YOU guys think is going to get (you guessed it!) viciously murdered?
- It's gonna be Isaac or Jackson.

I have a big feeling that it’s going to be Jackson. Only because the whole kanima storyline can go on for so long before it gets old. I’m already tired of his scaly self paralyzin’ peeps. Contain your venom, lizard-person!
- ITA on Jackson, he's killed way too many people for him to go on living a life free of guilt.

I think I am done with this episode breakdown.

Excuse me while I curl into the fetal position. Because unlike the rest of the season, I am REALLY not mentally prepared for the finale. *reaches for safety blanket*

OH. One last thing! Didn’t anyone else laugh over Peter’s line, “I’m out of commission for a few weeks and suddenly there’s lizard people, geriatric psychopaths and you’re cooking up werewolves from every self-esteem deprived teen in town.”

I snorted.
Grandpa Argent = geriatric psychopath = couldn't have said it any better than Peter Hale though. :tup:

Love your recaps by the way! I waited for this one so I could throw in my two cents next to yours.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: